Is there anyone in the world who knows the cap #

What is the big secret here with Buffalo's cap number folks?

Does TD have the figures shoved up his tight butt so far he thinks he will crap a diamond?

Im sick and tired of this. We had a 9-7 team last season with issues. We lose 2 good players with ZERO to gain. We are paying Mike "cry me a river" Williams WAY too much money.

Now... Bad enough this team as not seen the playoffs in what? 5-6 years? Groom a brand new QB who should of started last season. So.... Whats the deal TD....

ARE WE BROKE OR WHAT??????????????? :lol:

Sorry to vent guys, but I just read that article on the front page. Baseball should of hired TD to do the talking for them for congress. Because that friggin guy sets the standard for beating around the bush.

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN CAP NUMBER TD! THE FANS OF THE BUFFALO BILLS WANT TO KNOW!

What is the big secret here with Buffalo's cap number folks?

Does TD have the figures shoved up his tight butt so far he thinks he will crap a diamond?

Im sick and tired of this.  We had a 9-7 team last season with issues.  We lose 2 good players with ZERO to gain.  We are paying Mike "cry me a river" Williams WAY too much money.

Now... Bad enough this team as not seen the playoffs in what? 5-6 years?  Groom a brand new QB who should of started last season.  So.... Whats the deal TD....

ARE WE BROKE OR WHAT??????????????? :lol:

Sorry to vent guys, but I just read that article on the front page.  Baseball should of hired TD to do the talking for them for congress.  Because that friggin guy sets the standard for beating around the bush.

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN CAP NUMBER TD!  THE FANS OF THE BUFFALO BILLS WANT TO KNOW!

280991[/snapback]

Good luck!

Why does it matter? Seriously.......it's not like we're going to sit here and figure out for TD whether he can sign a player or not. He already said that there is NO player that they could not sign because of the cap. If that's the case, then who cares what the cap number is? Miami's reported cap number wasn't that great a few weeks ago, yet they've been throwing around money all over the place. If TD wants a particular player, he'll go after him.

Good luck!

281014[/snapback]

\

Maybe revealing it would affect his negotiations with free agents, who will ask for all that is available. Is it more important that that you and the TSW knows or that he gets the most "bang for the buck"? I prefer the latter.

Look we know how important you are because clearly you are more important the me and the rest of the Bills fans.

However, from my perspectie as important as we customers are, I think many recognize that the Bills as a team are even more important.

Thus, as important as me having good accurate information may be (and thus it is even more important that you get good information), I'm pleased as a Bills fan to urge them to lie flat out to me and fool me about our actual cap amount.

I certainly value accurate info, but I want my team to have every advantage it can have over enemy teams that would love to beat them on the field and love to have every piece of info they can have to gain an advantage in negotiating with a player we both want.

Keep the enemy in the dark about our actual cap figures as much as you can even if this means being less than honest with the customers, with me and even the lofty poster who asked this question and demanded an answer.

I know its going to be a tough thing for the Bills to do.

Much info is public and can easily be found on NFLPA.com regarding individual player salaries and the amount paid to each position. Release of accurate data on this site is part of how the MFL and the NFLPA keep tabs on each other and assure that both parties in this partnership are being honest.

In addition, Bill's specific info on our cap levels is easily found at the salary cap page of Billsdaily.com.

Best of all clumpingplatelets who regularly posts on TSW has done some great research for all of us which is posted on the cap page at Billszone.com. Most important about this site is that Clump knows nobody has exactly accurate info about the cap, but he not only has produced the best information available (even if it is not perfect), and says so and is more than happy to work with interested Bills fans to get better figures.

SO TD, LIE TO ME! I'm a big boy and can get by with the great info but uncertainties of dealing with simply having the best info available if I care to take a look.

Your priority needs to be to help the team and being totally open about cap issues gives the enemy too much of an advantage so lie to me about the cap.

Look we know how important you are because clearly you are more important the me and the rest of the Bills fans.

281029[/snapback]

Did FFS just insult someone? :lol:

Hey Mr English....

What does this mean? Are you typing and eating again?

281061[/snapback]

He must be typing and DRINKING......I just dont remember ever seeing him take a shot at someone lol

What I would like to know is why we have been so quiet in free agency. As pointed out, we have lost two quality players, so it would not be unreasonable to expect that we would sign replacements or players that would mitigate our weaknesses, such as our offensive line.

We have not made the playoffs in a long time and we had trouble with quality teams last year. We need to improve, and part of that is adding to the talent and depth of the team through free agency.

"Ill take "Bitchslappings" for two hundred, Alex."

281101[/snapback]

All I want to know is.................... who is the woman in you're Avatar????

On a side note..................screw it........more cleavage!!!!!!!!! LOL

All I want to know is.................... who is the woman in you're Avatar????

On a side note..................screw it........more cleavage!!!!!!!!! LOL

281121[/snapback]

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that she's Russian. :lol: