Welcome back Ike Boettger

Roundybout

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If anyone wants to dig gouge on this guy, note name is spelled Boettger.

This is a guy regarded as a raw prospect and it was considered strange for the Chiefs to sign him:

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/09/07/ike-boettger-analysis-kansas-city-chiefs-iowa/

Also note that we just cut him 5 days ago, so color me underenthused that our sole move to date at bolstering our horrid offensive line is by re-claiming an UDFA we rated lower than the horrid guys we kept

...so then lay out YOUR proposed roster moves..............

I'm glad the FO is looking into bringing in guys to compete but there are a lot of other possibly better options out there that could be instant upgrades to what they have !! 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795030-best-free-agent-option-remaining-for-every-nfl-team#slide12

I don't like the one player they say we should bring in but there are a boat load of others that should at the very least be being looked at as upgrades for the O line !

Get Er Done Beany boy !! 

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He should start immediately at RG

Or LG

48 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Would anyone be upset if we cut Philip Gaines?  When I saw this thread I immediately hoped that we had cut him in order to pickup Boettger 

I was hoping they cut Miller or Ducasse

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

There was a story a number of years ago and he said he like honey mustard on wings.  I think chili pepper was his 2nd favorite.  He used to eat at Wild Wings.

No wonder he got traded.

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so then lay out YOUR proposed roster moves..............

I would bring in every FA OT/OG who is healthy for a workout to see if any are a better fit for what they're trying to do

Nix and Whaley, who take a lot of flak, managed to find Urbik and Pears on the scrap heap during the 2010 season and they contributed to the line improving in-season.

If Beane is an upgrade at GM, one would think he could do as much.

I would have liked to see the process start after PS Game 3 when the center of our OL was being walked back into the QB

12 minutes ago, billspro said:

Or LG

I was hoping they cut Miller or Ducasse

So they bring back a guy they graded lower than both and cut, and you immediately want to see the "better" guys cut?

So strange

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Is he good? No? Well can’t be any worse than who we currently have.

Start the man!

Actually he was considered worse than all our current OL.  That's why the Bills cut him in the first place while retaining the players we did.

:lol:

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He should start immediately at RG

100% agree.

Get him and Teller starting now.

We already know what Ducasse & Miller can do.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Am I a bad fan because I’ve never heard of these guys?

You probably just weren't watching all the preseason games from start to finish.