MNF: jets vs lions

Steptide

Just now, John from Riverside said:

In all seriousness...he has done well.  It really helps when your defense keeps creating turnovers, your OL actually blocks for you, and your targets dont drop balls they should catch.

Imagine that.

First NFL game: 14-19, 1 TD, 1 INT, 115.0 QB rating. And Bills fans say "meh." What high standards we have ... I guess we've been spoiled by all the great QB play we've had these last couple decades.

• Haha (+1) 1

The jealousy in this thread is strong. But why? We have our own young QB to rally around. Are we that insecure that we have to disparage a fine debut performance by another rookie QB? 

Are we arguing that it's not a "fine" debut performance? If that's the case, people don't know as much as they think they do. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

You mean to tell me a Patriots coordinator isn't working out as a head coach?

They never work out because Ernie Adams and Bill B have a system of cheating there. Don’t believe me- look at what Daniels pulled while coach of Denver 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

The jealousy in this thread is strong. But why? We have our own young QB to rally around. Are we that insecure that we have to disparage a fine debut performance by another rookie QB? 

Are we arguing that it's not a "fine" debut performance? If that's the case, people don't know as much as they think they do. 

No disparaging from me...I think Darnold looks awesome, and I fear Allen might not be as good.

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I think it is because Darnold is in our division....but seriously we should be looking to our own back yard now