At the game and have a few questions for those who watched on TV

Virgil

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

3) Dawkins was getting pushed in the face by some Ravens player after the play.  By the time of the third push, Dawkins had had enough and shoved him.  Not as big a shove as the Ravens player's dive made it out to be, though.

Watching it live I was pretty sure the guy grabbed Dawkins by the throat. Have not gone back to review yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

1 - What happened to Allen when he went into the Ravens sideline?  Some of our guys got pretty fired up after that but couldn't tell why?

2 - Did the first FG attempt get tipped?

3 - What did Dawkins do to earn the Unsportsmanlike penalty?

4 -  How was McDermott's clapping game?

Regarding Point #1: 

Allen was running rather quickly out of bounds and approaching Judon who was standing well behind the sideline.

Rather than put up his arms to help slow down or brace Allen, or simply move out of the way, Judon braced himself at the last second and stuck his shoulder into Allen.  

It was deliberate and meant to hurt Allen while looking like "nothing happened."

Total dirtbag cheap shot. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

1) Allen got a little shove going out of bounds - very little, in fact.  But went into a Ravens player on the sideline, which was a more significant collision.  Words were exchanged - Allen didn't look pissed, Ravens player was facing away from the camera.  It really wasn't much of anything on its own.

3) Dawkins was getting pushed in the face by some Ravens player after the play.  By the time of the third push, Dawkins had had enough and shoved him.  Not as big a shove as the Ravens player's dive made it out to be, though.

It did, in fact, look like a soccer sissy dive. 

But it worked. Dawkins has to be smarter. I’m glad they pulled him and put him in timeout to think about what he did. 

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This is all complete speculation. But regarding the judon plays, expect more of this.

They drafted a guy with racist tweets. If you don't think guys are going to remember that in a predominantly black league, I think you're mistaken.

This is a ll complete speculation, but you are one of those progressives I keep reading about right?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

1) Allen got a little shove going out of bounds - very little, in fact.  But went into a Ravens player on the sideline, which was a more significant collision.  Words were exchanged - Allen didn't look pissed, Ravens player was facing away from the camera.  It really wasn't much of anything on its own.

I really wish he got an embellishment penalty for that...

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:

I thought Judon's shoulder to the chest of Allen was one of the dirtiest, least sportsmanlike plays I have seen in the NFL in a long time. It wasn't an insignificant hit, Allen went down pretty hard and was angry. Most players on the sideline would have bear hugged him to stop his momentum but Judon gives him a shoulder. If that wasn't enough Judon hits Allen late in the head on the field a few plays later and gets an unsportsmanlike penalty. What bugged me more than the dirty play? The Bills players wimpy reaction, nobody backed up Allen or went after Judon. 

He should have been ejected, like the idiot in Cinci who went after Luck.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That seems like a stretch to me.  Guys are competitors and it’s pretty standard to try to be as physical as you can get away with, like “I’m right here on you guy”

As for Judon Allen clearly ran into him, Judon didn’t get out of the way but c’mon no NFL sideline rolls out the carpet for the opposing QB running out of bounds

You're being too kind.  The follow-on unsportsmanlike penalty on Judon confirms what he is.  Even the announcers commented on Judon's apparent feelings about Allen.