What is that I hear from OBD?

Justice

What do you want to hear?

281461[/snapback]

Well, duh. Free lifetime seasons plus airfare from wherever B happens to be living, plus a $1,000,000 yearly stipend to be a "player evaluation consultant." In this role, all B needs to do is post on the Wall. They will read his input from there...

Oh, and whatever players B recommend will be willing to play for the Bills for league minimum.

And that they've worked out a deal with Tags such that the next four seasons will be scripted with Bills Super Bowl victories.

I mean, gee, what would you want to hear?

Well, duh.  Free lifetime seasons plus airfare from wherever B happens to be living, plus a $1,000,000 yearly stipend to be a "player evaluation consultant."  In this role, all B needs to do is post on the Wall.  They will read his input from there...

Oh, and whatever players B recommend will be willing to play for the Bills for league minimum.

And that they've worked out a deal with Tags such that the next four seasons will be scripted with Bills Super Bowl victories.

I mean, gee, what would you want to hear?

281467[/snapback]

I wanted to hear that dinner was ready, but I will settle for that.

The best poker player never shows what he is holding

281464[/snapback]

Not applicable. The best win, too. I'm not a doom and gloomer, but after 4 seasons with Donahoe and no playoffs, it's time to win a hand for once. They talked about needing to upgrade the line and the playmaking ability on offense. Maybe Jason Peters, Dylan McFarland, Ryan Neufeld, Josh Reed and draft picks are the answer. I'm optimistic that some will step up, but that's a lot of unproven or unproductive players being relied upon coming off a near miss playoff season.

Snoring so loud, I'm trying to get some work done here!!! I gotta convert TE's into LT's, C's that used to be LT's back into LT's again and DT's into LG's. How the hell am I supposed to get anything done around here with all your god damn snoring?!!" -Mike Mularkey

Didn't I just see this yesterday ?  Are we in syndication already ?

283863[/snapback]

Yeah, I changed it up a bit, though. 0:)

As long as our boy TD is sleeping, I'm gonna continue to gripe about it.

Our cap situation is sad. Most teams restructure contracts of players that are still young and productive but us. The only time TD restructures a contract is when he plans on cutting that same guy the next year. How 'bout turning TKO's cap figure into a signing bonus and adding a year or two to his deal? He's still young enough. Same with Mike Williams, instead of a $9 million dollar cap figure, give HIM another bonus and gain some stinkin' cap relief. Do something. Anything!

I'm not about to give a guy a boat load of money in free agency this year, but there were some guys that didn't cost too much money that would've helped out our O-Line. There were a couple of TE's that went pretty cheap also. When you're 9-7, you DON'T stand pat.

WAKE THE F UP, TD :lol:;)

Yeah, I changed it up a bit, though. :lol:

How 'bout turning TKO's cap figure into a signing bonus and adding a year or two to his deal?

283872[/snapback]

Not for nothing, but I would guess that's easier said than done, and against the rules.

Anyone?

Not for nothing, but I would guess that's easier said than done,  and against the rules.

Anyone?

283905[/snapback]

Restructuring and extending the contracts of players isn't illegal in any way. All you're doing is taking the cap figure for the season and turn that into a signing bonus and add a couple of years onto the deal. The Dolphins, as well as many other teams, do it all the time.