Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

WRONG.

We made the playoffs last year bc we had lucky breaks in games on turnovers and we won the games we needed to make the wildcard. Andy Dalton had no outcome on our games. That game was great and dramatic but if it happened any other time in the season it would be just another game. In reality thats all it was, teams go 10-6 and still dont make the playoffs. To dismiss this team for getting there without much of an offense or pass rush or run defense its really short sighted.

Hold on to that while we lose this year. God Bless you.

P.S. If you look at the relative metrics compared to prior years, we actually were worse than we had been.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

White allen edmunds Dawkins.

Allen and Edmunds have proven nothing. White and Dawkins were here before beane.

This regime has done nothing. If you want to credit McDermott with them, fine. But beane and McDermott have looked atrocious so far.

The lead up to that draft where Whaley was fired the day after would have made a great reality tv show or documentary because I'm not sure who to credit with what. If it was all McDermott like a lot of people think, and I'm not big on McDermott, then whay the !@#$ is beane here for?

2 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

Why the heck is he still punting? What...is he saving his game plan for next week? Must not want to give anything away for the Chargers right? What a joke.

True, I think we’ve practiced our punting enough. That poor guy is probably going to need extra PT all week. 

5 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

LOL where was DeSahaun Watson's arm strength on that last pass? 

Watson was the most overrated QB in the league last year. I've never seen so many jump balls go to the offense. And he threw way too many picks. Just like he did at Clemson.

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

More posts like this are needed. I say this and I get a !@#$in essay response from tom takes it up the ass in Tonawanda lecturing me about how I'm not a real fan.

Guess what, whether you consider me a real fan or not, or by whatever metric you do this by doesn't !@#$ing matter. I'll watch the games from home or I'll go to the games, and sit in better seats than you and cheer or boo whenever the !@#$ I feel like it.  This real fan **** needs to go.

If you don't believe in The Process around here you're a heretic.

• Haha (+1) 1