peterman only looked good in preseason because

BakersBills

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Right, so we want HIM to make mistakes, but not any other quarterbacks. Your bias is so strong it's sickening. I've said over and over and over that I'd prefer that Buffalo had a big time talent that made NP completely expendable, but I don't think Allen has a prayer of being a good NFL QB. Ya know, kind of like how everyone else made up their mind about the other guy.

Made up their minds? he's a 5th round pick that's started 3 games 2 of which have been some of the worst played by a QB.

You on the other hand are judging Allen on what? He hasn't started a regular season game yet.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

these peterman fans make the JP Looseman crowd look like knute rockney with their football takes!

all hail the new king of the bills, Josh Allen!  may he smite his enemies and feel the glory of the loving crowd.

Peterman loyalists must be purged from the faithful fandom, run off until their stench is but a distant memory of the sickness of the spiritually weak.

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Right, so we want HIM to make mistakes, but not any other quarterbacks. Your bias is so strong it's sickening. I've said over and over and over that I'd prefer that Buffalo had a big time talent that made NP completely expendable, but I don't think Allen has a prayer of being a good NFL QB. Ya know, kind of like how everyone else made up their mind about the other guy.

Image result for pot meet kettle gif

56 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yet you were dead wrong and I was on the money before camp even started. Keep deluding yourself, kid. I like how you're already downplaying your Allen hype. I just hope when this kid busts, this staff takes a QB first overall next year.

You are by far the worst poster on this board. From making outlandish comparisons like saying peteman is the next drew brees..to saying Peterman wasn't at fault for anything with his ..0.0 rating ..to saying he wasn't at fault for the horrible overthrow to Benjamin when it was clear it was a horrendous throw and the all 22 look just made it worse . The fact you actively root against the bills rookie QB and wish to see him fail is disgusting . You are not a bills fan no real bills fan would think like that. 

1 minute ago, bills11 said:

You are by far the worst poster on this board. From making outlandish comparisons like saying peteman is the next drew brees..to saying Peterman wasn't at fault for anything with his ..0.0 rating ..to saying he wasn't at fault for the horrible overthrow to Benjamin when it was clear it was a horrendous throw and the all 22 look just made it worse . The fact you actively root against the bills rookie QB and wish to see him fail is disgusting . You are not a bills fan no real bills fan would think like that. 

It's unbelievable to me how he's calling out bias.  He's attacked Allen while making excuses for Peterman.  Definitely no bias there right?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bills11 said:

Grow up. You come off sounding juvenile and completely unintelligent. You grossly mischaracterize my posts and then rant and rave like a lunatic about what you think a real Bills fan should should believe.

I never even heard of you until these threads started.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Grow up. You come off sounding juvenile and completely unintelligent. You grossly mischaracterize my posts and then rant and rave like a lunatic about what you think a real Bills fan should should believe.

I never even heard of you until these threads started.

The only one who needs to grow up is you . All you can do is write insults and trash analysis..your posts are nearly as terrible as your ability to evaluate the quarterback position . You want the bills first round rookie draft pick to fail you've made that clear . That's not ranting that's facts . You're the last person who should be calling anyone a lunatic . Given the fact you are openly supporting the QB responsible for the two worst starts in NFL history ..that's the definition of lunacy. Have fun with your delusions .

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

There are levels of not having a chance. I did not love the Allen pick and still don't. I am cautiously optimistic based on what I have seen since he got here but I would be lying if I said I didn't still have doubts. 

I hated the Nathan Peterman pick because the "strengths" he seemed to be allocated by a lot of the lazier draft analysts are the ones that always get prescribed to Quarterbacks with sub optimal arm talent "he is smart and accurate." Now some weak armed QBs are smart and are accurate but in many cases it is lazy analysis in an attempt to explain why someone with a poor arm had decent production at the college level. When you put on Nathan Peterman's PITT tape you immediately ask "where is the evidence that he is either smart or accurate." I didn't think he was a great decision maker even at the collegiate level and he was "college accurate" in that the ball was roughly in the vicinty of the receiver most of the time but the number of throws into tight windows (even at short and intermediate range) that allowed his receiver to catch in stride? Negligible. 

I didn't like the Allen pick I had a 3rd round grade. I didn't like the Peterman pick I had him as borderline undraftable. In my mind one had, and still has, a hard road. The other didn't "have a prayer". I will let you guess which is which. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bills11 said:

The only one who needs to grow up is you . All you can do is write insults and trash analysis..your posts are nearly as terrible as your ability to evaluate the quarterback position . You want the bills first round rookie draft pick to fail you've made that clear . That's not ranting that's facts . You're the last person who should be calling anyone a lunatic . Given the fact you are openly supporting the QB responsible for the two worst starts in NFL history ..that's the definition of lunacy. Have fun with your delusions .

Unabashed hyperbole start to finish. Six QBs have had 7 interceptions in a game and one had 8. No one can take you seriously if you can't communicate in anything but extremes.

Hit the ignore button if my analysis offends your delicate sensibilities, or learn how to have more intelligent conversation without attacking people that disagree with you.

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Unabashed hyperbole start to finish. Six QBs have had 7 interceptions in a game and one had 8. No one can take you seriously if you can't communicate in anything but extremes.

Hit the ignore button if my analysis offends your delicate sensibilities, or learn how to have more intelligent conversation without attacking people that disagree with you.

It's not just about the interceptions it's Peterman complete inability to even have a competent series on offence much less a game . He's shown nothing under live regular season game action .theres nothing hyperbolic about that .

26 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Dude. You’re obsession with a terrible QB is extremely alarming. Like you might want to sit the few days, or even weeks, out there champ...

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Timestamps matter. I said NP didn't have a good game after the game when everyone was raving about how great Allen's 60 yard, zero TD performance was against Baltimore in the 4 to quarter of a blowout. Double standards galore

PFF gave Allen a 80 rating

45 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

8 in one game happened in 1950.  Ty Detmer threw 7 in one game.  He threw 42 passes in that game and also recorded a TD and 212 yards.  In contrast Peterman threw his 5 in 14 passes over the course of a half a game with a whopping 66 yards.  Can you even name the other 6 QBs who have done it and when?

Peterman sucks.  He will always suck.  Get over it.  Maybe Allen will suck too but he has a far better chance of not sucking than Peterman did.  The difference is one has arm talent and the other does not.  What Allen needs to learn is game smarts.  Peterman didn't even have that.  Sure he knew the playbook.  Maybe even knew how to read a defense presnap.  After snap he was clueless.  His arm could not make up for anything because he doesn't have one.  Josh can make up for his lack of with his arm until he learns.  Most rookies have to take lumps and learn.  If he doesn't then he is destined to a poor career but will still last longer than Peterman because he has arm talent that a lot of coaches will still attempt to train.

I thought SaviorPeterman was horribly obsessed but you are way worse.  Step back and just realize the dude sucks.  It will be ok.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Player performances in pre-season games are meaningless.

Pre-season games are meaningless.

Anyone looking at pre-season games and forming opinions about player performance is an idiot.

Hell, even Kelvin Benjamin looked like a superstar in a preseason game this year! 

Shows you what they are good for.  Nothing.

It’s a good thing we have FOUR of them!!! 

?

On 9/9/2018 at 1:59 PM, BakersBills said:

he started against the weakest of the teams, which i think was done intentionally.

Carolinas defense sucks and youll see a bad wr core tear them up later tonight.

so boring to watch peterman....

waste of time, waste of a season.

....yup...with one game in, just forfeit the other 15.......great contribution.........

On 9/9/2018 at 1:59 PM, BakersBills said:

he started against the weakest of the teams, which i think was done intentionally.

Carolinas defense sucks and youll see a bad wr core tear them up later tonight.

so boring to watch peterman....

waste of time, waste of a season.

Carolina's defense sucks?

They gave up eight points. Eight.

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

Carolina's defense sucks?

They gave up eight points. Eight.

Yea Carolina are good. The point is that first game the played absolute basic, vanilla, cover 2 shell every snap. Whether it was 1st team, 2nd team, 3rd team. They called all their base defensive packages. It was more vanilla than the 99 cent ice cream you get in the supermarket. 

• Like (+1) 1