peterman only looked good in preseason because

BakersBills

On 9/9/2018 at 12:33 PM, BullBuchanan said:

So much hate.

Good series by Allen. #savior.

The only one spewing hate is your delusional a**.  Rest of us dont "hate" Peterman, we just KNEW he sucks, always sucked, and would still suck once the regular season games started.  

You, who have already been shown to be literally the single worst QB evaluator of all time having hitched your "knowledge" to a guy with 8 INTS, 3 Fumbles in about 1 full games worth of playing time, labeled Allen a bust before every touching an NFL football and ROOT AGAINST him in pure hate.  

You were massively f-ing wrong about NP, by about as wide of margin as humanly possible, so please spare us all your "analysis" of Allen...because if anything has been proven true, its to believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of anything you say.  Actually...now that I think about it, keep hating Allen so we can all be that more confident in his success.  

Truth is, no one knows what Allen will or won't be...what we know is the kid is an amazing young man with exceptional physical talent.  Can he put it together on the field?  Who knows, but he sure as hell has a better shot than Peterman.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The only one spewing hate is your delusional a**.  Rest of us dont "hate" Peterman, we just KNEW he sucks, always sucked, and would still suck once the regular season games started.  

You, who have already been shown to be literally the single worst QB evaluator of all time having hitched your "knowledge" to a guy with 8 INTS, 3 Fumbles in about 1 full games worth of playing time, labeled Allen a bust before every touching an NFL football and ROOT AGAINST him in pure hate.  

You were massively f-ing wrong about NP, by about as wide of margin as humanly possible, so please spare us all your "analysis" of Allen...because if anything has been proven true, its to believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of anything you say.  Actually...now that I think about it, keep hating Allen so we can all be that more confident in his success.  

Truth is, no one knows what Allen will or won't be...what we know is the kid is an amazing young man with exceptional physical talent.  Can he put it together on the field?  Who knows, but he sure as hell has a better shot than Peterman.  

He should just :surrender

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He should just :surrender

Yup, even threw him a bone after the game suggesting to do just that and move on.  However, he chose to go a different route and chose poorly like the villian who chose the wrong "Holy Grail" in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.  And he is experiencing the same result.  

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yet you were dead wrong and I was on the money before camp even started. Keep deluding yourself, kid. I like how you're already downplaying your Allen hype. I just hope when this kid busts, this staff takes a QB first overall next year.

10 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yet you were dead wrong and I was on the money before camp even started. Keep deluding yourself, kid. I like how you're already downplaying your Allen hype. I just hope when this kid busts, this staff takes a QB first overall next year.

Do you still want to keep Peterman and trade Allen?

image.thumb.png.a8ce8e6cd3dba3995e432e1da0a452b7.png

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

What were you right about?  Not one thing you said about Peterman, not one was accurate.  What because he started the first week (if you can even call it that) you think that makes your right about your evaluation?  You said he was good, not only is he not good, he doesn't belong even on an NFL roster.  So keep pretending you are right in how you evaluate about a guy who has 8 INTs in a games worth of time on the field and keep telling us Allen is a bust before he has even gotten a chance to really play.  

I honestly love it...I haven't been this entertained by this level of delusion since Dog14787.  I anxiously await more posts from you...real talk.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

On 9/9/2018 at 2:12 PM, BullBuchanan said:

He is 0% of the problem today. Putting good balls out there with plenty of velocity. Our wrs are trash

hGCzJ.gif

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What were you right about?  Not one thing you said about Peterman, not one was accurate.  What because he started the first week (if you can even call it that) you think that makes your right about your evaluation?  You said he was good, not only is he not good, he doesn't belong even on an NFL roster.  So keep pretending you are right in how you evaluate about a guy who has 8 INTs in a games worth of time on the field and keep telling us Allen is a bust before he has even gotten a chance to really play.  

I honestly love it...I haven't been this entertained by this level of delusion since Dog14787.  I anxiously await more posts from you...real talk.  

Look at the screen shot I replied to him with.  The Brees/Rivers thread.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

hGCzJ.gif

Look at the screen shot I replied to him with.  The Brees/Rivers thread.

I know, its hilarious and love your posts.  Everyone is wrong on things at times, but his refusal to accept it is so entertaining and youre making it even better hahaha

On 9/9/2018 at 3:06 PM, BullBuchanan said:

Lol. Sorry if you can't keep up. You aren't winning many games when you allow 36 points, you have no pass rush, your secondary is a sieve, your rb is 6 for 17, wrs drop passes and run bad routes and you have no o line. The fact that you're trying to heap this game on one guy to move some weird agenda should really make you think a little bit more broadly about this.

I suppose that's harder than just trying to insult people and droning on about how it's all the QB.

Edit. That give up by 6'5 Benjamin is perfect evidence. Lazy piece of crap

You aren't winning many games when you can't move the chains once in the first half.

Or throw for 24 yards.

Or throw 3 times the amount of INT's than TD's.

Or when you can't complete a single NFL game as starting QB.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I know, its hilarious and love your posts.  Everyone is wrong on things at times, but his refusal to accept it is so entertaining and youre making it even better hahaha

I was wrong about Peterman.  I honestly thought he could be adequate, not good but you could work with him until Allen is ready.

It's painfully obvious he can't do it.  He's a good practice player...that's it.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you still want to keep Peterman and trade Allen?

image.thumb.png.a8ce8e6cd3dba3995e432e1da0a452b7.png

Well, one QB gets 5 quarters and the other gets 62-128 before a judgement is allowed to be made. Seems reasonable.

Given Allen has no idea how to sense pressure or protect himself from dangerous hits, I think it's unlikely he can hold up through the year, and then maybe we need even more time to figure out where he is on the JaMarcus Russell to Brett Favre scale.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Well, one QB gets 5 quarters and the other gets 62-128 before a judgement is allowed to be made. Seems reasonable.

Given Allen has no idea how to sense pressure or protect himself from dangerous hits, I think it's unlikely he can hold up through the year, and then maybe we need even more time to figure out where he is on the JaMarcus Russell to Brett Favre scale.

Those 5 quarters could be argued as the worst in NFL history.  He's in year 2 with 2 full camps and he hasn't taken any steps forward.  When it's been that bad, like historically bad, it's very reasonable.  

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You aren't winning many games when you can't move the chains once in the first half.

Or throw for 24 yards.

Or throw 3 times the amount of INT's than TD's.

Or when you can't complete a single NFL game as starting QB.

I was wrong about Peterman.  I honestly thought he could be adequate, not good but you could work with him until Allen is ready.

It's painfully obvious he can't do it.  He's a good practice player...that's it.

Its not crazy that people thought differently about him after the preseason, I mean 80% comp rate will do that.  The underlying issue was all the evidence that suggested there was a high probability that it was fools gold.  I would have LOVED to have been wrong about Peterman and see him light it up, that would be such a good situation for the Bills, a good story, and the kids a good kid.  

However,  his first outing was nothing to count on because the D was so soft and vanilla even our OL looked good in that first drive.  Yet Peterman still threw a pick on the next drive. Then his first pass against 3rd stringers not on a roster in week 2 was a dropped pick 6.  His TD pass that game was to a wide open Nick that was slow and behind him that instead of Nick walking untouched in the end zone he nearly got tackled, but still broke it to score.  Then in his final game action, he didn't look that good and the one TD was a dump off that Croom did all the work for, and still was against guy mostly not on a roster.  

For me it was always the fact he cant use like 30% of the field and thats an impossible feat to overcome in the NFL.  He cant use the sidelines and he has no deep pass because of how much air he puts on the ball that allows defenders to close and react to make a play.  The ease to defend him goes through the roof for opposing DC's, but in the preseason it doesn't look as obvious because Peterman wasnt facing schemes and game plans nor was he facing starting defenses either.  

So, I dont fault people who let fools gold get their optimism up in preseason, its happened to all of us.  But there are a few here that spewed constant non factual nonsense comparing him to Brees, Brady, etc...all really in an effort to fill their REAL agenda of hating Allen as a prospect.  They are so desperate to be right about Allen they hitched their wagon to a guy who probably couldn't effectively start in the XFL let alone the NFL.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Those 5 quarters could be argued as the worst in NFL history.  He's in year 2 with 2 full camps and he hasn't taken any steps forward.  When it's been that bad, like historically bad, it's very reasonable.  

Good managers don't leave their players in to get shellacked the way McD allowed Peterman to sit in there after KB coughed up the ball getting his knee destroyed and Dimarco forgot he had hands. The greatest goalies and pitchers of all time have gotten pulled when it just wasn't their day. Their confidence should be a lot more unshakeable than a 5th round rookie.

Allen looked like **** on Sunday, and he looked worse starting against the Bengals. He needed the Browns second unit to put up a decent game. Given how bad this team is, I don't expect him to play any better against the chargers. Of course then we'll just have to blame the team because he throws 60mph fastballs, so why can't they catch?

I can't wait for the littany of excuses that are going to be incoming for boy wonder.

Edited by BullBuchanan

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Good managers don't leave their players in to get shellacked the way McD allowed Peterman to sit in there after KB coughed up the ball getting his knee destroyed and Dimarco forgot he had hands. The greatest goalies and pitchers of all time have gotten pulled when it just wasn't their day. Their confidence should be a lot more unshakeable than a 5th round rookie.

Allen looked like **** on Sunday, and he looked worse starting against the Bengals. He needed the Browns second unit to put up a decent game. Given how bad this team is, I don't expect him to play any better against the chargers. Of course then we'll just have to blame the team because he throws 60mph fastballs, so why can't they catch?

I can't wait for the littany of excuses that are going to be incoming for boy wonder.

You honestly sound like a child.

The way it looks is you feel you're okay with trashing on Allen but if anyone trashes Peterman, you get your panties in a bunch.

I haven't read a lot of your posts until today when I went to your posting activity and geezus dude....grow up.

Good managers don't leave their players in to get shellacked the way McD allowed Peterman to sit in there after KB coughed up the ball getting his knee destroyed and Dimarco forgot he had hands. The greatest goodbyes and pitchers of all time have gotten pulled when it just wasn't their day. Their confidence should be a lot more unshakeable than a 5th round rookie.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha WTF are you talking about?  You have made 1 MILLION excuses for Peterman, who has been trash in EVERY SECOND of being on an NFL field during real action.  #Priceless

News Flash:  No one expects Allen to be a Pro Bowler out the gate, he is going to make PLENTY of mistakes.  What we want is to have him actually MAKE those mistakes so he can start learning and growing from them NOW.  Goff struggled his rookie year, a lot, but that experience and an influx of new players at WR and the OL made him make a big leap the 2nd year.  

There is literally NO REASON to waste time on a QB in Peterman who has a 0.0 passer rating this year, NO FIRST DOWNS, 24 Yards of passing with a career EIGHT interceptions in less than 1.5 games worth of time on the field, plus 3 fumbles.  

You are my favorite part of the season, please oh please keep posting.  

Player performances in pre-season games are meaningless.

Pre-season games are meaningless.

Anyone looking at pre-season games and forming opinions about player performance is an idiot.

Hell, even Kelvin Benjamin looked like a superstar in a preseason game this year! 

Shows you what they are good for.  Nothing.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha WTF are you talking about?  You have made 1 MILLION excuses for Peterman, who has been trash in EVERY SECOND of being on an NFL field during real action.  #Priceless

News Flash:  No one expects Allen to be a Pro Bowler out the gate, he is going to make PLENTY of mistakes.  What we want is to have him actually MAKE those mistakes so he can start learning and growing from them NOW.  Goff struggled his rookie year, a lot, but that experience and an influx of new players at WR and the OL made him make a big leap the 2nd year.  

There is literally NO REASON to waste time on a QB in Peterman who has a 0.0 passer rating this year, NO FIRST DOWNS, 24 Yards of passing with a career EIGHT interceptions in less than 1.5 games worth of time on the field, plus 3 fumbles.  

You are my favorite part of the season, please oh please keep posting.  

Right, so we want HIM to make mistakes, but not any other quarterbacks. Your bias is so strong it's sickening. I've said over and over and over that I'd prefer that Buffalo had a big time talent that made NP completely expendable, but I don't think Allen has a prayer of being a good NFL QB. Ya know, kind of like how everyone else made up their mind about the other guy.

Right, so we want HIM to make mistakes, but not any other quarterbacks. Your bias is so strong it's sickening. I've said over and over and over that I'd prefer that Buffalo had a big time talent that made NP completely expendable, but I don't think Allen has a prayer of being a good NFL QB. Ya know, kind of like how everyone else made up their mind about the other guy.

My 5'4" 62 year old Mom would make Peterman expendable.