M & T Bank in weird position...

Big Turk

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

M&T is also a major sponsor of the Jets!!!  :barf: 

If they spent less on naming rights and sponsorships, maybe M & T could afford a better advertising agency.  Their radio ads are uninspired.  Even better, if they spent less on naming rights and sponsorships, perhaps they could lower their fees.

16 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

He’s your brother. He already knows you are a dick.

Remember the Golden Rule.

Whoever's got the gold makes the rules.  Don't be too porky to your brother, or you might be looking up the business end of a soup line...

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

34 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i'm gonna close my account with them just for this if their teller does not give me a go bills when i go there.  

Actually, that's one of those lame corporate gimmicks that makes me want to 'Moe Howard' (double eye poke) the teller, where it's really the idiots in PR that deserve it.

Here's another senario.

I just went to see my Texas Rangers play the San Francisco Giants in San Francisco at AT&T Park. ( San Francisco California )

On September 16th,I will go to see the Dallas Cowboys play the New York Giants at AT&T Stadium. ( Arlington,Texas )

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Tim Hortons on the other hand has a very clear position 

Agreed.  Bad coffee and create traffic problems around their establishments with their goddamned drive through windows.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013