Ask Them Yourself

I emailed Tom and asked him if he browsed through twobillsdrive.com or any other Bills message boards. This is the reply I got back...

Tom does not read them personally. But a member of the organization does and we keep Tom informed on what is being discussed. We will, from time to time, show him a direct copy from the board. We have found the boards to be a very informative vehicle for “listening” to our fans and realizing what is important to you. We place a very high value on our website and hope that it, in return, is useful and informative, not to mention, entertaining, to you and all of our fans.

-Scott Berchtold, Vice President/Communications

I emailed Tom and asked him if he browsed through twobillsdrive.com or any other Bills message boards.  This is the reply I got back...

280275[/snapback]

Oh but the fans no input or say on what happens. :huh:

I have read that here in reference to the uproar over certain people being cut.

I emailed Tom and asked him if he browsed through twobillsdrive.com or any other Bills message boards.  This is the reply I got back...

280275[/snapback]

Are we on the "Five Year Plan", or the "Ten Year Plan"?

I get paid to look at this board, too.  Well, I get paid WHILE I'm looking at it, anyway.

HEY TOM!

Just between us, I want you to tug your earlobe after every press conference as a shout-out to your homeys at Two Bills Drive.

280876[/snapback]

:w00t::w00t:

That would be funny if he did...