LeSean McCoy Named One of the Bills' Six Captains for the 2018 Season

26CornerBlitz

22 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

The police investigation is still ongoing?

It's "ongoing" in the sense that they have no leads and won't close it until they catch the perp.  But the odds of them finding anything implicating Shady are essentially zero at this point.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tackling ability?  :)

Yup. 

Last year they had obvious veterans like Eric Wood and Tyrod who were captains along with obvious veteran D players like Kyle and Lorax. Just Hauschka was the lone ST guy. They also made up the veterans council idea if I'm not mistaken. This year outside of Shady, who is somewhat questionable as a captain even though I love the guy, I imagine he just wants more veteran plays who have been here a couple years to be captains. Dimarco has to be by default. Although he is a good leader by example. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Yup. 

Last year they had obvious veterans like Eric Wood and Tyrod who were captains along with obvious veteran D players like Kyle and Lorax. Just Hauschka was the lone ST guy. They also made up the veterans council idea if I'm not mistaken. This year outside of Shady, who is somewhat questionable as a captain even though I love the guy, I imagine he just wants more veteran plays who have been here a couple years to be captains. Dimarco has to be by default. Although he is a good leader by example. 

Not much to pick from on offense although they could have gone with the very young Dawkins should be around for a number of years.  Not enough cachet in only his 2nd season I guess.

Quick Hits: What LeSean McCoy is using as motivation

Bills head coach Sean McDermott stated at the start of training camp that he felt LeSean McCoy looked stronger and faster than he did last season. That might be hard for some to believe knowing father time is undefeated and McCoy is now 30 years of age.

Coming off a season in which McCoy had the lowest yards per carry average of his career (4.0), the naysayers are pushing the narrative that Buffalo’s feature back is on the decline. McCoy heard the questions and was made aware of the doubters and used it as fuel to push himself through one of his most rigorous offseason training regimens of his career.