Martin Grammatica admits to steroid use

Pitta

From AP wire --

Martin Grammatica admits to steroid use.

280188[/snapback]

Wonder how much MLB paid him.

Thats a disaster! Being involved in that and the baseball scandal are really gonna be a black eye for 'roids.

I long for the good ol' days when taking steroids used to be simpler; people did it for the love of 'roids--not for all the glamour and money it means nowadays.

What are the kids supposed to do when they think, I sure want to use 'roids but I might end up like Barry Bonds? Sad day.

Thats a disaster!  Being involved in that and the baseball scandal are really gonna be a black eye for 'roids.

I long for the good ol' days when taking steroids used to be simpler; people did it for the love of 'roids--not for all the glamour and money it means nowadays.

What are the kids supposed to do when they think, I sure want to use 'roids but I might end up like Barry Bonds? Sad day.

280197[/snapback]

I just wanna say, dingos are the greatest dogs on God's earth. Even though they can only be semi-domesticated, they are truly amazing creatures.

Until they eat YOUR baby.

280208[/snapback]

LOL "A dingo stole my baby!" I remember that. Australia, a few years ago, right? I think that was an defense used by a murdering mom, but maybe our resident Aussie can shed some light on it...Anyway my dingo is too lazy to do any cool tricks like snatch babies.

LOL "A dingo stole my baby!" I remember that. Australia, a few years ago, right? I think that was an defense used by a murdering mom, but maybe our resident Aussie can shed some light on it...Anyway my dingo is too lazy to do any cool tricks like snatch babies.

280227[/snapback]

I had a dingo once.....

Easily the second smartest dog I have ever owned

Thats a disaster!  Being involved in that and the baseball scandal are really gonna be a black eye for 'roids.

280197[/snapback]

that is the funniest avatar/handle combo i have seen in 5+ years of wasting time on this site.