Anyone gonna see the BLUE ICE?

Just wondering if anybody looking for a hockey fix is gonna go to HSBC to see the Amerks play. With the blue ice experiment going on, give us some feedback on how it looked and overall thoughts to it. Just curious myself. If it helps HDTV then I say they should consider it, but if its just a marketing ploy, then forget it. I've watched white ice for over 25 yrs now and I have no problem following the play or puck.

Reactions to the game would be cool for those of you going on Sunday the 20th. Thanks!

I would love to see it. Someone take some pics. I have no problems following everything on TV, but if it is a legitimate upgrade I'd like to see them do something to help the game. If they ever play again!!

Just wondering if anybody looking for a hockey fix is gonna go to HSBC to see the Amerks play. With the blue ice experiment going on, give us some feedback on how it looked and overall thoughts to it. Just curious myself. If it helps HDTV then I say they should consider it, but if its just a marketing ploy, then forget it. I've watched white ice for over 25 yrs now and I have no problem following the play or puck.

Reactions to the game would be cool for those of you going on Sunday the 20th. Thanks!

280153[/snapback]