Stoner Too Tired To Play Video Game

note: this is sattire, but it's really friggin funny.

Stoner Too Tired To Play Video Game

COLUMBUS , OH --Local stoner Doug Rothstein, 32, said he was too tired yesterday to play a game of Madden 2005, marking the first time in history that a person was too lethargic to sit on a reclining chair and move their thumbs around. Rothstein’s roommate, Kyle Sutton, called the incident “a new low.”

“This is pretty bad, even for him,” said Sutton, 25. “I smoke pot myself, and I understand what it’s like to feel all sluggish and tired, but I’m always in the mood to play a little Madden, no matter what. I can’t imagine a stoned person being too tired to partake in an activity that is tailor made for stoned people who are too lazy to do anything. He’s setting a new standard for laziness. I think he’s about one more hit from slipping into a coma.”

http://www.thebrushback.com/

I wonder how much of my tax dollars pay this guys medical and food?

The gov should wise up and have a Homeland Security Branch that dedicated to popping you one in the head if you dont need to be living and are of no use.

How many peoples children are sick and dieing and people like this have health and abuse it. The world is a sick place.... I guess all our answers will be answered when we pass and meet the Big Guy in the sky.

The gov should wise up and have a Homeland Security Branch that dedicated to popping you one in the head if you dont need to be living and are of no use.

How many peoples children are sick and dieing and people like this have health and abuse it.  The world is a sick place....  I guess all our answers will be answered when we pass and meet the Big Guy in the sky.

280206[/snapback]

DUDE, before you go build a bunker, the article was a JOKE. He even told us it was a satire in his post...

How many peoples children are sick and dieing and people like this have health and abuse it.  The world is a sick place....  I guess all our answers will be answered when we pass and meet the Big Guy in the sky.

280206[/snapback]

LMAO @ U

Kill'm all let god sort them out. We all know you are a perfect human being who has no sin upon his hand.