RJ on NFL Network

Josh

The NFL Network is showing some Quarterback Challenge from 2000 or so...and current Bills quarterback Rob Johnson is going into the finals of the speed and mobility challenge with Trent Dilfer.

Take a look!

I bet he gets sacked by one of the hula dancers or something.

The NFL Network is showing some Quarterback Challenge from 2000 or so...and current Bills quarterback Rob Johnson is going into the finals of the speed and mobility challenge with Trent Dilfer.

Take a look!

I bet he gets sacked by one of the hula dancers or something.

279761[/snapback]

Just watch until the very end of that competiton. All RJ has to do is hit an easy 15 yard pass, in the accuracy drill, to insure winning the challange. Instead, he tries to make the longest, and hardest throw, and because of that, looses the whole thing. I can't even remember who he loses to, but after it is over, they interview him, and ask, "why didn't you go for the short pass, to get the win"....A perplexed RJ shruggs, and says, weakly, "I didn't want to win it that way"...shapes of things to come!

I think the fact that Trent Dilfer is in the finals of the speed and mobility challenge sort of indicates that something is amiss here......

Was that blonde chick RJs girlfriend? She was purty

Just watch until the very end of that competiton.  All RJ has to do is hit an easy 15 yard pass, in the accuracy drill, to insure winning the challange.  Instead, he tries to make the longest, and hardest throw, and because of that, looses the whole thing.  I can't even remember who he loses to, but after it is over, they interview him, and ask, "why didn't you go for the short pass, to get the win"....A perplexed RJ shruggs, and says, weakly, "I didn't want to win it that way"...shapes of things to come!

279772[/snapback]

Didn't he say that his key to success was not showering?

I always have a hard time laughing at RJ. The guy is still young, still healthy, has 20 million in the bank and a Super Bowl ring. Sounds like a pretty bright guy to me! A crappy QB, but smart.

279841[/snapback]

Yeah, smart enough to sign a ridiculous big money deal when it was offered to him. Brilliant.

This is a great group of QBs from an entertainment standpoint......I don't remember this competition being this good the past couple years.

Damn, anyone see the inside of Bernie's nose??  Looks like he was snorting vaginas.

279922[/snapback]

Huh? Does that mean it has lots' o hair? Sharper image sells a nice tool for that problem! Takes care of the fuzzies on the ears too!

I dont know about you but I like what I see in this Johnson kid. He's got all the tools-- a rocket arm, two eyes, teeth. He's darn near prototypical!

We should seriously think about signing him to back up Losman, if we only had 25 million to sign him based on what I saw in the QB competition! :huh:

RJ=RJ

Yep, RJ has just about everything going for him, except he couldn't feel the pass rush. Well, he'll do hot chicks for the next 20 years and find ways to spend his $20M while others on an internet bulletin board insult him. Yah, I'm sure he cares.

Yep, RJ has just about everything going for him, except he couldn't feel the pass rush. Well, he'll do hot chicks for the next 20 years and find ways to spend his $20M while others on an internet bulletin board insult him. Yah, I'm sure he cares.

280198[/snapback]

Very true. He just needs to remember:

Sticks and stone can break my bones,

and falling on a football will sideline me 8 weeks.

BTW, he felt the pass rush all the time--on top of him.