Trump Should Have To Testify Under Oath

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL. what evidence? 

I am well aware of the details.

you seem to have went from emotional rant, to ad hominem responses.

So instead of trying to insult, articulate your argument or present said Evidence.  if possible.

I won't tell you about the evidence, because you should know about it already. I will just insult your ignorance when you say there is no evidence. Do some reading, you can learn something, unless, of course, you are afraid to learn. 

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I won't tell you about the evidence, because you should know about it already. I will just insult your ignorance when you say there is no evidence. Do some reading, you can learn something, unless, of course, you are afraid to learn. 

Feelings, woah woah woah feelings......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago,  Tiberius said: 

This from Captain Imperious.  What a joke, this guy is at least as bad as Trump with his major in obfuscation, innuendo and plain ignorance.  Finally, he lays on us that he is the keeper of all knowledge, a Delphic syndrome if ever there was one.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

lol

Why is it, Every message board has at least one "you" on it.

So right of the bat, if we have evidence for what you state. ONLY Mueller would know. Not you.

its why you cant provide said evidence, only Mueller knows.

and have no worries.  Mueller will get to the bottom of it.  Just remember how good of a job he did with the 9/11 commission.  He verified everything was on the up and up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago,  Tiberius said: 

This from Captain Imperious.  What a joke, this guy is at least as bad as Trump with his major in obfuscation, innuendo and plain ignorance.  Finally, he lays on us that he is the keeper of all knowledge, a Delphic syndrome if ever there was one.

LOL, I'm still right! :) 

lol

Why is it, Every message board has at least one "you" on it.

So right of the bat, if we have evidence for what you state. ONLY Mueller would know. Not you.

its why you cant provide said evidence, only Mueller knows.

and have no worries.  Mueller will get to the bottom of it.  Just remember how good of a job he did with the 9/11 commission.  He verified everything was on the up and up. 

Trump should have to testify. He is at the center of this major investigation over a foreign power interfering in our elections and if our commander in chief knows anything, he should let us know. You can moan and complain all you want, it don't change what's right

• Haha (+1) 1

The months-long dance between President Trump’s lawyers and Robert Mueller over a voluntary presidential interview has yet to bear fruit, raising the question of whether the special counsel will subpoena the president to testify as part of his Russia probe.

Those who know Mueller professionally say he would not hesitate to compel Trump to testify under oath before a grand jury if he considered it critical that his investigation include testimony from the commander in chief.

Still, such a move would carry risks for both sides, agitating tensions between the White House and the special counsel’s office and potentially triggering a legal battle that could lead all the way to the Supreme Court.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/404598-will-mueller-subpoena-trump-move-carries-risks-for-both-sides

Do it! I mean just for the historical record. Future generations should get to see just how foolish this jerk is. 

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wait, wut?

Thats not anything like testifying under oath.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess they would be official answers, sworn to be truthful. 

Yep.

Biff: Hey, McFly! [both George and Marty turn around] What do you think your doing?
Marty[to himself] Biff.
Biff: Hey, I'm talking to you McFly, you Irish bug!
George: Oh, hey, Biff. Hey, guys. How are you doin'?
Biff: Do you got my homework finished, McFly?
George: Well, I figured since it wasn't due till Monday -
Biff: Hello? Hello? Anybody home, huh, Think, McFly! Think! I gotta have time to recopy it. Do you realize what what would happen if I handed in my homework in your handwriting? I'll get kicked out of school. You wouldn't want that to happen would ya? WOULD YA?!
George: Of course not, Biff. Now I wouldn't want that to happen.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 8:39 AM, Tiberius said:

This silly argument that a sitting president can't take time away from his "busy schedule" of watching Fox and Friends is a dud. This is a serious criminal investigation into whether our national election was influenced by a foreign power, if there was obstruction of justice and all sorts of corruption, like where did all the money go from Trump's inauguration committee. 

The people Trump appointed to the court should have to recuse themselves from this decision. A huge majority of Americans want to know what the hell happened and if Trump knows anything he should have to explain himself. 

i agree in principal. no one is/should be above the law. however, let me say unequivocally, you are an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1