Trump Should Have To Testify Under Oath

This silly argument that a sitting president can't take time away from his "busy schedule" of watching Fox and Friends is a dud. This is a serious criminal investigation into whether our national election was influenced by a foreign power, if there was obstruction of justice and all sorts of corruption, like where did all the money go from Trump's inauguration committee. 

The people Trump appointed to the court should have to recuse themselves from this decision. A huge majority of Americans want to know what the hell happened and if Trump knows anything he should have to explain himself. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is a serious criminal investigation

Yeah, it's really not.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The people Trump appointed to the court should have to recuse themselves from this decision.

That's fair. Just as long as every judge who was appointed by a Democrat also recuse themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, it's really not.

That's fair. Just as long as every judge who was appointed by a Democrat also recuse themselves.

So you just think Trump is above the law, basically. The vast majority of Americans disagree with your cultist point of view. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

So you just think Trump is above the law, basically. The vast majority of Americans disagree with your cultist point of view. 

No, I think you should be held to your own standard. If we're forcing judges to recuse based on who appointed them, then it goes both ways.

You know, justice and all.

The vast majority of Americans agree with me that you're a moron, though.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No, I think you should be held to your own standard. If we're forcing judges to recuse based on who appointed them, then it goes both ways.

You know, justice and all.

The vast majority of Americans agree with me that you're a moron, though.

Insults, so you are weak at arguing, lol. But I already knew that. 

No, Americans agree its a serious investigation. Most Americans don't know me or you. 

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Go away.      You’re 0-12 on the preemptive “gotcha’s” 

Stop embarrassing yourself 

You hate this topic! LOL! 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

He shouldn't dignify this bull **** witch hunt with a response, much less a sit down with Mueller.

He is above the law then? If he did nothing wrong, why worry? 

Hillary testified to congress. Imagine stupid Trump doing that? No, me either! Is she braver or just smarter than Trump? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary testified to congress. Imagine stupid Trump doing that? No, me either! Is she braver or just smarter than Trump? 

At this point, what difference does it make?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

She was stupid.  Not that there wasn't something real there.  And people died.  No one died here except for Hilly's career.

Wow, third thing remembers a propaganda point the right played over and over. 

37DSa1QBQ08j6Rng8dOzv7E1agT55t1kxV-pn9VW

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

She was stupid.  Not that there wasn't something real there.  And people died.  No one died here except for Hilly's career.

She testified and the GOP House couldn't touch her! A real partisan witch hunt and they got nothing. 

Trump is a kitty. He's afraid. He is a stupid little man with nothing but hate. 

Edited by Tiberius

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

2+ years of being under scrutiny by political adversaries within the IC, justice and special prosecutor with every damn thing being leaked along the way and not one single well founded charge against the Donald.  You and your ilk are delirious.

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

He shouldn't dignify this bull **** witch hunt with a response, much less a sit down with Mueller.

Agree.  Mueller is barely relevant at this stage. He's going the way of Obama who was irrelevant most of his 2nd term. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

2+ years of being under scrutiny by political adversaries within the IC, justice and special prosecutor with every damn thing being leaked along the way and not one single well founded charge against the Donald.  You and your ilk are delirious.

Agree.  Mueller is barely relevant at this stage. He's going the way of Obama who was irrelevant most of his 2nd term. 

It's a criminal investigation, he is part of that. He should testify. It's a silly argument that the investigation has been going on of x amount of time, therefore Trump gets a free pass, i.e, he is above that law.

There are many charges against Trump that are VERY well founded in the eyes of  people that actually weigh evidence rationally, unlike you. 

Hillary testified, and it helped clear her. No charges! Trump should clear his name. 

That he is really stupid is no excuse for not having to testify. He is a low information person, but that's no excuse

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Testimony is substance. We can't get that from chicken man 

image.jpeg.4abba5d46098a245300cc33c521dec6f.jpeg

Yeah, no.  Going on a fishing expedition so you can nail him for something completely unrelated isn't "substance" (and that was my problem with the Whitewater investigation).  Let him find something, anything, showing there was collusion and then he should have to talk.  Until then...crickets.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside said:

If they had any evidence they would have filed charges by now. This thread you started sounds like desperation. Stop with the feelings and go with facts. Which there is none.

Well, gator just admitted that they have nothing without Trump testifying. Everything goes when #resisting the actual literal super mecha-Hitler.

Of course that whole probable cause/due process/bill of rights nonsense doesn't apply.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Would you folks stop responding to him?

Why? Making him look stupid relieves boredom.

• Like (+1) 1