Right now, who is the Bills best Qb?

Who is the Bills best QB right now.?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Bills best QB right now.?

• Allen
    • McCarron
    • Peterman

Allen is better: physically, toughness & is younger.

Peterman has a weaker arm, has already been concussed against Indy, and threw 6 picks in under 100 attempts last year including the playoffs.

To me 2018 is all about riding with the Cowboy from Wyoming. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Hard to say...Peterman might be playing the best but what happens when DC's and defensive players start scheming for him and start baiting him into throwing those outs and turn them into pick 6s? Should have had 2 in the preseason..he won't be playing against backups most likely that drop them during the year.

IF Peterman can figure out a way to not get picked throwing the outs then he might be. If not then probably Allen.

Nobody knows honestly, we havent seen them play with actual schemes in place yet on both sides of the ball...that matters...a LOT.

omg you guys with the out passes. he completed a much needed one to kb the 1st game and hit oleary in the cincy game out to his right for 36 and a score?

granted he don't have the arm strength to make that his bread and butter, but he gives us the best chance to put points on the board...now.

a.j. is no better on the outs and isn't as fast to process and deliver.

and schemes?....schemes are for everybody.  cincy didn't have to scheme too hard against josh,  nor cleveland against a.j....no?

i want the guy that gets rid of the damn ball and gets this offense in a scoring rhythm. winning is what we need. one game at a time. i don't care if it's qb by committee based on opponent, wins are all that matters. as a matter of fact the bills may pave the way for that approach.... .