Wednesday night fights : Cuomo vs Nixon

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since when do NYC politicians care about anything upstate? 

He gifted 1 billion  to us.....if WIVB was hosting,Jackie Walker would be asking about the Buffalo Billion and his connections to the two massive development companies here.The Robert Moses Parkway is still a mess,the old Rainbow Mall hasn't been touched...and you wonder why Niagara Falls looks like a (---- hole).

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

OMG I saw a Molinaro yard sign in the heart of the west side tonight! Undamaged.  I had to pick my jaw up off the ground. I don't see many out my way, nevermind in the city of Buffalo!

Gal...we still have pockets of old school Italians in there,I'm sure you weren't driving down Maryland.(grins) 

Mollinaro would not endorse Donald Trump. Then he said he was doing a good job.  IMHO, he lost right there. Looked like a fool.

I would have rebutted "...we now have 3.7% unemployment. Yes i support him, he is our duly elected president, and doing a better job as president than you are as governor." Boom. Mic drop.

I am a dude on the couch drinking a beer watching this and even i could come up with a better response. If this is the best the Republicans can do for gubernatorial candidate, we are done here in NY.

8 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Mollinaro would not endorse Donald Trump. Then he said he was doing a good job.  IMHO, he lost right there. Looked like a fool.

I would have rebutted "...we now have 3.7% unemployment. Yes i support him, he is our duly elected president, and doing a better job as president than you are as governor." Boom. Mic drop.

I am a dude on the couch drinking a beer watching this and even i could come up with a better response. If this is the best the Republicans can do for gubernatorial candidate, we are done here in NY.

The entire state of NY has the worst politicians imaginable.

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wow, these guys are hitting each other hard!

and there you have it.

corrupt scum A or corrupt scum B. the only choice you have, is no choice.

Edited by Foxx

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So better the scum you know than the scum you don't?
Or better the unproven scum than the proven scum?

we have traveled so far down the wrong path that i fear there is only one way to correct it all.

• 1 month later...