Puhonix is a undercover Bills fan

Justice

ok, i see ym name brought up a few times here, so let me clarify...i still hate the dolphins, but its not that blind rage like i have against the patriots...another reason why the effect isnt as big is because the fins have sucked this year, so its tough to hate them that much...dont get me wrong, i still enjoy watchin them lose, and would love to see them go 0-16, but beating them loses a bit of sweetness when they suck...beating them in the Kelly-Marino days was so much sweeter...

279619[/snapback]

I believe that this phenomenon only exists in pro sports, where a team that you cant stand gets so bad, you feel a little sorry for them. No such compassion exists in college sports. I could be watching a competitive tiddly winks tournament with FSU against UF, and I'll hate the gators all the way down. If UF went 0-12 in football, it would make my season, and if FSU went 1-11, with our only win against the Gators, it would also make my season.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool man......yeah, I was just messin with ya. I hope you and your wife have a long lasting, happy marriage ;)

279270[/snapback]

Me too, but just in case, I'll PM you my phone number to pass on to her... :D