Puhonix is a undercover Bills fan

Justice

No way, bro.....I don't play that game. It's more the fact that I think you have a great catch and admire you for it :unsure:

279248[/snapback]

Now I KNOW you were being funny. No disrespect to Puhonix but you never seen my wife and never will, but trust me on this. My wife is all of that and then some. In no way am I knocking Puhonix's girl. I'm just bragging about mine :doh:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, bro.....I don't play that game. It's more the fact that I think you have a great catch and admire you for it :doh:

279248[/snapback]

Of course, I was just giving you a little hell.

So, I guess everyone wants to know what I'm doing here. Well, Im a Dolfan and will always be one. My roomate Ramius, is a Bills hardcore lover, ranks the Norwood incident as one of the worse moments in his life.

Well, living him, I got tired of him coming home and satrting every story with: "I was on Two Bills Drive and...." So I figured Id check it out, and so I get on, and see that people can, for the most part, talk intelligent football and talk intelligent anything else. I may be a Dolfan, but I know that all teams have their idiot fans, and, well, there just seem to be more in Miami. So Im here.

And I'm glad to be here. I know Ramius told me the other day that living with me has made him more sensitive to the fins, and Ive got a softer spot for the Bills too (I wanted you in the playoffs this year, I did!).

So how's that?

Now I KNOW you were being funny. No disrespect to Puhonix but you never seen my wife and never will, but trust me on this. My wife is all of that and then some. In no way am I knocking Puhonix's girl. I'm just bragging about mine :doh:

279255[/snapback]

That's cool man......yeah, I was just messin with ya. I hope you and your wife have a long lasting, happy marriage :unsure:

Of course, I was just giving you a little hell.

So, I guess everyone wants to know what I'm doing here. Well, Im a Dolfan and will always be one. My roomate Ramius, is a Bills hardcore lover, ranks the Norwood incident as one of the worse moments in his life.

Well, living him, I got tired of him coming home and satrting every story with: "I was on Two Bills Drive and...." So I figured Id check it out, and so I get on, and see that people can, for the most part, talk intelligent football and talk intelligent anything else. I may be a Dolfan, but I know that all teams have their idiot fans, and, well, there just seem to be more in Miami. So Im here.

And I'm glad to be here. I know Ramius told me the other day that living with me has made him more sensitive to the fins, and Ive got a softer spot for the Bills too (I wanted you in the playoffs this year, I did!).

So how's that?

279264[/snapback]

Your obviously suffering fom denial :doh:

Your more than welcome, dude.

That's cool man......yeah, I was just messin with ya. I hope you and your wife have a long lasting, happy marriage :doh:

279270[/snapback]

Thanx man. Whenever you guys are in Miami for a Bills game let me know. I always throw the best tailgates!

So how's that?

279264[/snapback]

Yeah, but chances are that Ramius is lying :doh: No real Bills fan would ever develop a soft spot for the stinkin fish, man! Aside from the Ricky incident, which pissed off a lot of Bills fans as much as it entertained us, I can't think of a time when I'd actually want the fins to win.

Yeah, but chances are that Ramius is lying  :unsure:  No real Bills fan would ever develop a soft spot for the stinkin fish, man!  Aside from the Ricky incident, which pissed off a lot of Bills fans as much as it entertained us, I can't think of a time when I'd actually want the fins to win.

279279[/snapback]

Count me in on that sentiment. I enjoy watching the Fins lose JUST AS MUCH as I love to see the Bills win! And when it both happens on the same day :doh::unsure::unsure:

Your obviously suffering fom denial :doh:

Your more than welcome, dude.

279271[/snapback]

Denial? Nah....

Thank you though. And may I just say, while I have the chance, that I hate what Nick Saban is doing to my team. I really REALLY wish we had hired Bates at this point. Saban is changing too much, and I don't like it. I discussed this the other day with Ramius, and he felt sorry for me. Well, I guess I'll look forward to #1 in next year's draft.

Count me in on that sentiment. I enjoy watching the Fins lose JUST AS MUCH as I love to see the Bills win! And when it both happens on the same day :doh:  :unsure:  :unsure:

279282[/snapback]

Oh, he didnt want us to win (except against the Pats). but losing 12... that's just weak. I think he felt more sorry for me, than for the fins.

Denial? Nah....

Thank you though. And may I just say, while I have the chance, that I hate what Nick Saban is doing to my team. I really REALLY wish we had hired Bates at this point. Saban is changing too much, and I don't like it. I discussed this the other day with Ramius, and he felt sorry for me. Well, I guess I'll look forward to #1 in next year's draft.

279285[/snapback]

What's the deal with going all out on repairing the defense that wasn't that bad in the first place? It seems like Saban is trying to copy the Patriots' blueprint.

BTW. Is it true Saban used to give NE advice on college prospects? If it is true than you're pretty lucky.

Oh, he didnt want us to win (except against the Pats). but losing 12... that's just weak. I think he felt more sorry for me, than for the fins.

279289[/snapback]

Oh, yeah, I totally agree with him about that then......I don't know about most other Bills fans, but to me it's much more satisfying to beat the fish when you guys have a strong team. The rivalry during the Kelly/Marino years was friggin awesome, but if you guys hadn't have been as good as you were it would have just been like a Bills/Cots game at the time.......those were just games where Bruce could pad his sack total :doh: Something tells me that Jimbo calling his own number and diving over the goal line against the lowly Colts wouldnt' have been the same as him doing it against the fish IN Miami. That was awesome!

Oh, yeah, I totally agree with him about that then......I don't know about most other Bills fans, but to me it's much more satisfying to beat the fish when you guys have a strong team. The rivalry during the Kelly/Marino years was friggin awesome, but if you guys hadn't have been as good as you were it would have just been like a Bills/Cots game at the time.......those were just games where Bruce could pad his sack total  :doh:  Something tells me that Jimbo calling his own number and diving over the goal line against the lowly Colts wouldnt' have been the same as him doing it against the fish IN Miami. That was awesome!

279297[/snapback]

I agree with that some what, but it would be nice to see them stink for a while only because they never experienced a sustained amount of time of just being lousy.

I agree with that some what, but it would be nice to see them stink for a while only because they never experienced a sustained amount of time of just being lousy.

279300[/snapback]

Worse season in history. <sigh> We'll be back strong next year. But for once, this makes the draft look exciting.

279300[/snapback]

I think it would have been nice to have had them competitive last year during our streak.....I got tired of hearing how we were just beating up on crap teams.....I dunno, I just love getting 'up' for a Bills/Dolphins game. The fish are gonna get blown out in the playoffs anyway......they might as well be good during the regular season :doh:

Worse season in history. <sigh> We'll be back strong next year. But for once, this makes the draft look exciting.

279307[/snapback]

Are they really thinking about Alex Smith? Word is that Saban is pretty high on the guy.......I dunno, I think you guys may regret that pick.

Are they really thinking about Alex Smith? Word is that Saban is pretty high on the guy.......I dunno, I think you guys may regret that pick.

279311[/snapback]

I wouldnt mind taking a QB. I think he's going to go RB, but now knoowing makes the draft so much more fun. I plan on booing whatever the pick is.

ok, i see ym name brought up a few times here, so let me clarify...i still hate the dolphins, but its not that blind rage like i have against the patriots...another reason why the effect isnt as big is because the fins have sucked this year, so its tough to hate them that much...dont get me wrong, i still enjoy watchin them lose, and would love to see them go 0-16, but beating them loses a bit of sweetness when they suck...beating them in the Kelly-Marino days was so much sweeter...