Puhonix is a undercover Bills fan

Justice

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't exactly call Puhonix a troll so what other reason will someone visit another teams' message board? Must be a Bills fan. Lucy, you got some splainin to do!

279161[/snapback]

Maybe he's just intrigued by watching your multiple personalities.

So, what is it about the Bills do you love? Is it the heart and soul, the resiliency the Bills show everytime they're down but get right back up? Is it the passion the Bills fans have? Is it #21 from The U? Fess up, buddy. Inquiring minds want to know.

Maybe he's just intrigued by watching your multiple personalities.

279167[/snapback]

I'm still trying to figure out the OT "rules." Is it every other day that OT is OK? 2 OT topics, then 1 on-topic? 5 OT then the obligatory "stop the OT...?" No one but "B"?

No b.harami on Fridays during lent! :doh:

279172[/snapback]

DAMN, I forgot........I'm a lousy Catholic lol

Hold the bharami

I'm still trying to figure out the OT "rules."  Is it every other day that OT is OK?  2 OT topics, then 1 on-topic?  5 OT then the obligatory "stop the OT...?"  No one but "B"?

279175[/snapback]

I, obviously, have no problem with OT's. Just because I once wrote "too many OT's" doesn't mean I'm against them. I was just being sarcastic. :doh: Trust me, if the Bills gave me something to talk about I would most definately talk about it but...

You are the victim of a LAMP by proxy.

Unfortunate soul.

279200[/snapback]

I figures instead of a one post answer, I can push this to three or four posts. This one makes two, so how many more times can I post without answering?

Five bucks says Puhonix and b.harami98 are the same guy.

279213[/snapback]

Nah, bharami could never get a woman like Puhonix has....... :doh:

I figures instead of a one post answer, I can push this to three or four posts. This one makes two, so how many more times can I post without answering?

279209[/snapback]

Maybe Puhonix is also d_wag!!!

I see the same trend of dodging questions here. :doh:

I think aj has a thing for my girl.... she is also on the pic in my profile, but I prefer this photo. Took it myself, the amateur photgrapher that I am.

279244[/snapback]

No way, bro.....I don't play that game. It's more the fact that I think you have a great catch and admire you for it :doh: