SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Basically.

They went 9-7 and snuck into the playoffs in large part due to the guy in Cleveland right now. 

It could look real ugly this year without him and the state of offensive line.

Yes. Annoyed how the narrative unfolds that Tyrod held the offense back. We pretty much have the same minus KB last year. But now it's "our offense is too bad to properly evaluate our Quarterbacks.

Our offense has been bad for a while with a lot of different/usually bad quarterbacks.

Just now, Bangarang said:

You keep saying cap space. Cutting Clay saves us no money. Do you not understand that?

Okay, screw the cap space. Lets say money isnt an issue. 

Answer the question as to what he does better than any of the younger guys (who already all block better than him, and dont have injury history). I was really excited for the Clay signing when it happened.

2 minutes ago, skibum said:

This is really frustrating. It's hard to compare Peterman's performance to Allens given NP is facing the 2's and JA faced the starters. But to my eye, Peteman is getting rid of the ball quickly, which is what separates the men from the boys at NFL quarterback. Allen had opportunities to dump it off or even throw it away before getting hit; he pumped, hesitated, froze, and got sacked. I don't think he's there yet. I think you have to give it to Peterman at this point. 

You can’t compare it, the pressure Allen faced was twice as difficult as what Peterman has faced. The difference that causes on execution is night and day.