SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

This is really frustrating. It's hard to compare Peterman's performance to Allens given NP is facing the 2's and JA faced the starters. But to my eye, Peteman is getting rid of the ball quickly, which is what separates the men from the boys at NFL quarterback. Allen had opportunities to dump it off or even throw it away before getting hit; he pumped, hesitated, froze, and got sacked. I don't think he's there yet. I think you have to give it to Peterman at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

The data suggests Allen is trash, even before the draft, this FO has no excuses, they had all the info. 

Time will tell if you're correct. I do see a player who needs to learn and is doing so, but also one with fantastic tools to work with and real promise. He is very, very far from trash.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I get we all want Allen to be the guy but people are talking like complimenting Peterman is somehow taking shots at Allen. 

This board is rife with Bills zealots and their faith is quite strong.  For now, Josh Allen is their high priest.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Exactly!!!!

see my last post 

Shady, you obviously do not understand the mechanics of playing quarterback in the NFL but let me explain the position to,you and others.  Whether you are playing against the first string or second string this does not change.  A quarterback must have a quick release, good feet,a nd not afraid to throw the ball down the field.  Peterman has All three.  I know you and others have that man crush on Josh, he is the quarterback of the future but he is not ready for prime time.  Peterman will be named starting quarterback tomorrow you heard it here first and that is the final word