Google on Canada

4merper4mer

I overheard some people talking about how ugly the typical Canadian looks and there was disagreement.  One of the people said there are some very sexy Canadians while the other people laughed.  I decided to let Google decide.

I started to search for "Canadian sex symbols".  You know how Google fills in suggested searches?  When I got in "Canadian sex" it filled in "offender registry" as the first suggestion and some similar terms next.  To be fair, in the sad world of 2018, this would probably be true for just about any country.  It was the next few suggestions that showed what Google thinks of Canada.  "Symbol" was nowhere to be found.  What did it suggest after "Canadian sex"?  "Act with maple syrup" is what it suggested.  And people complain about the idea of a border wall.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I overheard some people talking about how ugly the typical Canadian looks and there was disagreement.  One of the people said there are some very sexy Canadians while the other people laughed.  I decided to let Google decide.

I started to search for "Canadian sex symbols".  You know how Google fills in suggested searches?  When I got in "Canadian sex" it filled in "offender registry" as the first suggestion and some similar terms next.  To be fair, in the sad world of 2018, this would probably be true for just about any country.  It was the next few suggestions that showed what Google thinks of Canada.  "Symbol" was nowhere to be found.  What did it suggest after "Canadian sex"?  "Act with maple syrup" is what it suggested.  And people complain about the idea of a border wall.

And let’s see what my little bag of emogis has for you......

??????️♀️????

Well, insofar as a lot of people in Canada have strong English or British ancestry, I'd say there is some merit to the idea that Canadians aren't good looking.  The gene pool in the UK is not strong.  Too much genetic isolation for way too long, as is common with most western European countries.

But of course there are tons of very attractive Canadians as well.  Kate from Lost, Evangeline Lilly, is Canadian!  Born out in Alberta! What more proof do you need?   

Lots of immigrants in the Toronto area and big cities too, helping to strengthen that gene pool!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Well, insofar as a lot of people in Canada have strong English or British ancestry, I'd say there is some merit to the idea that Canadians aren't good looking.  The gene pool in the UK is not strong.  Too much genetic isolation for way too long, as is common with most western European countries.

But of course there are tons of very attractive Canadians as well.  Kate from Lost, Evangeline Lilly, is Canadian!  Born out in Alberta! What more proof do you need?   

Lots of immigrants in the Toronto area and big cities too, helping to strengthen that gene pool!

The gene one pool could use a little chlorine 

About 1,500 miles of the US-Canadian border is water.  Out of the remaining 4,000 miles, 1,500 miles is w/Alaska. No worries w/Alaska, that is basically Canada anyway. So that roughly leaves about 2,500 miles.

Now... Deduct the 750 for VT, NH, & ME... That's basically Canada too... We are left with only 1,750 miles of defendable land. 

Ah screw it... What's up there between WA State & Minny... 

We will just let the weirdos run right thru here:

3d667b5bbf45a693c8fad5aad0d7b9e1?AccessK

20 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Hey.  Google said maple syrup was the sexiest thing in Canada.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Also since Canadian snots are usually frozen, it seems weird that Kleenex has strong sales numbers up there.  Analytics has also determined a correlation between those sales and homes with multiple Celine Dion posters.  I just threw up,

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I think that is the Peace Arch, Blaine, Washington.  But, Winnipeg is pretty hip!?

Does anybody know if Canadians use the volunteer fireman system?  (For the OP)

?

You can't drink alcohol in public up there,which is odd.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

You can't drink alcohol in public up there,which is odd.

I don't think you can down here either... In many places.  I even think there is open container law on Bourbon Street... But who's watching.  I know you are not allowed to cross Abbott & S.Western holding an open beer... ?

18 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

. But who's watching.  I know you are not allowed to cross Abbott & S.Western holding an open beer... ?

Odds are,you walked by a officer that had his prick on that day...admit it,crossing a major intersection with some booze in your fist will get some attention. Go down to the Chip or Allentown/Elmwood villages,you can get drinks to go...just like you can on Bourbon St. You're losing your mind,my Cheektowaga buddy.Go to Stiegimier or Como Park on a weekend...beer/booze drinkers are everywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

We’re an ugly people mostly

at a concert last month there wasn’t a single attractive person in the whole lower tier, spiced up with 5xxxx shirts and baggy shorts and flip flops on people well last 35

28 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Odds are,you walked by a officer that had his prick on that day...admit it,crossing a major intersection with some booze in your fist will get some attention. Go down to the Chip or Allentown/Elmwood villages,you can get drinks to go...just like you can on Bourbon St. You're losing your mind,my Cheektowaga buddy.Go to Stiegimier or Como Park on a weekend...beer/booze drinkers are everywhere.

Maybe they just got ALL cops up there with a prick on?  ?

And they call Americans the up right ones!

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

We’re an ugly people mostly

at a concert last month there wasn’t a single attractive person in the whole lower tier, spiced up with 5xxxx shirts and baggy shorts and flip flops on people well last 35

Go to the Bruno Mars concert next month...our nug is coming up for a visit and he's taking his mother to the show with a small crew.You'll see a tanned hot blonde momma.

19 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Go to the Bruno Mars concert next month...our nug is coming up for a visit and he's taking his mother to the show with a small crew.You'll see a tanned hot blonde momma.

There’s maybe 1 in a thousand but not even close to what you would see in the US, especially certain areas with beauty  everywhere

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Did they post pictures of beavers?

20 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I totally disagree with this post.   And Cobie Smulders sends her regards.

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/hottest-canadian-actress

Edited by Greybeard