Trump's Other Child? Illegitimate Child?

13 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You know absolutely nothing about the progress we've made in this country reducing carbon emissions. We are a world leader in actual reductions while your country fills up its shores with plastic. The issue is that we look to have actual results not platitudes.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/sewage-discharge-niagara-river-environmental-090000660.html

3 hours ago, KW95 said:

So, you're using an anecdotal incident to attempt to refute an infinitely larger issue? Are you this dumb because you're a Canadian or because you're a Canadian willfully choosing to live in a third world country? Could it be that the plastic in your water has addled your brain?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/world/americas/brazil-rio-water-olympics.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/30/water-in-brazil-olympic-venues-dangerously-contaminated.html

Athletes competing in next year's Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro will be swimming and boating in waters so contaminated with human feces that they risk becoming violently ill and unable to compete in the games, an Associated Press investigation has found.

An AP analysis of water quality revealed dangerously high levels of viruses and bacteria from human sewage in Olympic and Paralympic venues — results that alarmed international experts and dismayed competitors training in Rio, some of whom have already fallen ill with fevers, vomiting and diarrhea.

It is the first independent comprehensive testing for both viruses and bacteria at the Olympic sites.

trash.jpg

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you're using an anecdotal incident to attempt to refute an infinitely larger issue? Are you this dumb because you're a Canadian or because you're a Canadian willfully choosing to live in a third world country? Could it be that the plastic in your water has addled your brain?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/world/americas/brazil-rio-water-olympics.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/30/water-in-brazil-olympic-venues-dangerously-contaminated.html

Athletes competing in next year's Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro will be swimming and boating in waters so contaminated with human feces that they risk becoming violently ill and unable to compete in the games, an Associated Press investigation has found.

An AP analysis of water quality revealed dangerously high levels of viruses and bacteria from human sewage in Olympic and Paralympic venues — results that alarmed international experts and dismayed competitors training in Rio, some of whom have already fallen ill with fevers, vomiting and diarrhea.

It is the first independent comprehensive testing for both viruses and bacteria at the Olympic sites.

trash.jpg

Looks like every progressive  city in America.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Been to West Virginia or middle Pennsylvania lately? 

Yes, I have.  Shamokin.  The most polluted body of water in PA:

1200px-Shamokin_Creek_looking_upstream_i

Admittedly, it shouldn't be that color...but that's a far cry from Brazil's mess.

22 minutes ago, westside said:

I've been to philly, balt, Detroit. Shitholes and all democrat. Is that your utopia?

I liked Philly when I was there and have not been to Detroit, but I suspect international competition of automobiles has contributed to Detroits woes 

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, I have.  Shamokin.  The most polluted body of water in PA:

1200px-Shamokin_Creek_looking_upstream_i

Admittedly, it shouldn't be that color...but that's a far cry from Brazil's mess.

Looks like Valkenvania in "Nothing But Trouble".

Just now, Tiberius said:

I liked Philly when I was there and have not been to Detroit, but I suspect international competition of automobiles has contributed to Detroits woes 

Liberal corruption is what killed Detroit. Look up local corrupt democratic party of Detroit. It is horrible. 

1 minute ago, westside said:

I owned one and raced one for years. Along with the gremlin and vega. 

Alright! We had a Pinto and my friend had a Gremlin. But the foreign cars pushed them aside. And factories just got automated

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

Where would Catholic theologians fit today? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Alright! We had a Pinto and my friend had a Gremlin. But the foreign cars pushed them aside. And factories just got automated

American car makers made shite cars in the 70's and 80's. Foreign auto manufacturers capitalized on the crap we were producing. 

The only reason I raced those cars was because they were cheap and easy to find.

I had a vega when I was much younger, the passanger side door wouldn't open and the drivers side door wouldn't close

Lol, you couldn't kill that damn car. Lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside said:

American car makers made shite cars in the 70's and 80's. Foreign auto manufacturers capitalized on the crap we were producing. 

The only reason I raced those cars was because they were cheap and easy to find.

I had a vega when I was much younger, the passanger side door wouldn't open and the drivers side door wouldn't close

Lol, you couldn't kill that damn car. Lol

My friend put headers on the Gremlin and big tires, it was kind of cool. 

One thing about today is that cars are made to last so much longer now, don't rust as fast and engines don't start blowing smoke at 100k. 

• Like (+1) 1