Trump's Other Child? Illegitimate Child?

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

Keep going.....

and provide an example how it has affected someone close to you.

My 401K is better than ever. I tried googling some stuff but all that comes up is how terrible Trump is. Give me some time and I'll find some stats.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, KW95 said:

The way your leader is cutting back all environmental issues...USA is getting to Brazil levels soon!

You know absolutely nothing about the progress we've made in this country reducing carbon emissions. We are a world leader in actual reductions while your country fills up its shores with plastic. The issue is that we look to have actual results not platitudes.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

My 401K is better than ever. I tried googling some stuff but all that comes up is how terrible Trump is. Give me some time and I'll find some stats.

Don't waste your time; he's not gong to look at it.

He admits he is here just to troll.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You know absolutely nothing about the progress we've made in this country reducing carbon emissions. We are a world leader in actual reductions while your country fills up its shores with plastic. The issue is that we look to have actual results not platitudes.

Thank Obama for the results!

And again, my country is a 3rd world country.  Be grateful that you live in the STATES...although you don't remember..I keep telling you guys,  USA is the world leader.  Keep striving.

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Here's something. 

https://ycharts.com/indicators/unemployment_rate

Also on the flip side, tell me how you've been affected. 

None, I don't live there.

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Here's something. 

https://ycharts.com/indicators/unemployment_rate

Also on the flip side, tell me how you've been affected. 

I see the chart.  Seems like since the big crisis that Obama took on in 2010, the economy has grown and grown and grown.  Good job to all involved!

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I wouldn’t say that. I’m agnostic. My disgust with evangelicals is their desire to always claim the moral high ground when religion so rarely has it. 

Good evening Dude!

All religion is big business.  All a fraud.  Money first followed by what I truly believe they believe, love, caring etc.....BUT MONEY FIRST!

7 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Thank Obama for the results!

And again, my country is a 3rd world country.  Be grateful that you live in the STATES...although you don't remember..I keep telling you guys,  USA is the world leader.  Keep striving.

The reason for the reduction in carbon emissions had nothing to do with Obama. In fact he fought against the very reason that we have had a reduction. Trump has reinforced the philosophy that allowed it. Too bad you can only get CNN for your news.

5 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I see the chart.  Seems like since the big crisis that Obama took on in 2010, the economy has grown and grown and grown.  Good job to all involved!

Well if you don't live in the US, quit bitching and complaining and worry about your own house......I've seen enough to know you're not here to do anything but bait and antagonize. Carry on. Our conversation is over. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well if you don't live in the US, quit bitching and complaining and worry about your own house.

I knew you were coming with that...but it doesn't work that way bozo.  USA loves to claim they are the WORLD LEADER!  SO by being the WORLD LEADER, please show some leadership and guidance!   

But hey, Americans will be Americans.  Arrogant pieces of ****! once they get questioned, they do like you just did..."Worry about your own house!!"

But I love America!  The idea of America is great!

13 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Good evening Dude!

All religion is big business.  All a fraud.  Money first followed by what I truly believe they believe, love, caring etc.....BUT MONEY FIRST!

As an agnostic, I tell you now that is NOT true. The cult of the Jewish carpenter was NOT predicated on money early on. That’s why it appealed to slaves, soldiers, and the poor. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

As an agnostic, I tell you now that is NOT true. The cult of the Jewish carpenter was NOT predicated on money early on. That’s why it appealed to slaves, soldiers, and the poor. 

Ok.  I definitely understand what you are saying. 

However, today its all about the Mula!

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

OK,  I can honestly say that I don't know the answer and I won't blindly believe in something that I can't see...however...the earth and humans are nothing in this universe.  Something big is out there.  I just don't know what.