Trump's Other Child? Illegitimate Child?

"Being bad" ... No one who voted for him cares about Trump's personal life. His reputation preceded him - yet he still won. And besides, the same people crucifying him now spent the 90s preaching that this entire subject is irrelevant to a President's ability to do his job. 

But when you get caught trying to orchestrate a palace coup through a bogus Russian narrative, you gotta shift the story/outrage somewhere. 

How can a child be illegitimate? Would he/she be legitimate if he/she crossed our borders as an undocumented immigrant? Think about it, the OP is opposed to the illegal alien term but call babies born in this country illegitimate. The OP is a cruel and terrible hypocrite who hates babies. I wonder if he'll laugh if they get their heads cut off?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

Of course his base will be the same but the independents that helped him win are done with the idiot.

OK, even though the real reason wasn't the indis.  it was the DEMS not voting for Hillary, in DEM strong holds. at the same margins that OBAMA and Bill Did.

The dems have one recipe for a win, and that involves the urban strongholds to come out in numbers and huge margins to dems.

And who knows if the current DNC platform of just rage and anti trump can pull them to the ballot boxes.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

OK, even though the real reason wasn't the indis.  it was the DEMS not voting for Hillary, in DEM strong holds. at the same margins that OBAMA and Bill Did.

The dems have one recipe for a win, and that involves the urban strongholds to come out in numbers and huge margins to dems.

And who knows if the current DNC platform of just rage and anti trump can pull them to the ballot boxes.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/20/trump-is-gaining-black-support-because-his-policies-are-improving-lives-all-americans.html

Trump won barely 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. Yet today the NAACP’s own polls show his approval rating among African-Americans standing almost three times as high, at 21 percent.

Rasmussen – the polling organization that came closest to calling the 2016 presidential election results – polls a wider and less politicized community. It announced on Twitter that black approval for Trump is now 36 percent – if not higher.

Black conservative commentator Candace Owens cites a poll where approval of President Trump among black Americans soars to 39 percent.

It’s not only poll numbers that reflect the trend. Some of the most notable figures in the black community – from Kanye West to Kim Kardashian to Dennis Rodman – have defied media criticism and come out as pro-Trump.

At a White House faith meeting on prison reform hosted by President Trump, Pastor Darrell Scott called Trump the "most pro-black president I've seen in my lifetime.” 

According to a Reuters poll, after Kanye West sent out a series of tweets voicing support for Trump, black community approval jumped from 11 percent to 22 percent in April. The vocal support from black community leaders is making a huge difference. And it isn’t stopping.

President Trump has unlocked the bolt the Democrats had on the minority voter. I don’t see how you can interpret the numbers any other way.

If the minority vote continues to move even slightly more in the direction of President

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/20/trump-is-gaining-black-support-because-his-policies-are-improving-lives-all-americans.html

Trump won barely 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. Yet today the NAACP’s own polls show his approval rating among African-Americans standing almost three times as high, at 21 percent.

Rasmussen – the polling organization that came closest to calling the 2016 presidential election results – polls a wider and less politicized community. It announced on Twitter that black approval for Trump is now 36 percent – if not higher.

Black conservative commentator Candace Owens cites a poll where approval of President Trump among black Americans soars to 39 percent.

It’s not only poll numbers that reflect the trend. Some of the most notable figures in the black community – from Kanye West to Kim Kardashian to Dennis Rodman – have defied media criticism and come out as pro-Trump.

At a White House faith meeting on prison reform hosted by President Trump, Pastor Darrell Scott called Trump the "most pro-black president I've seen in my lifetime.” 

According to a Reuters poll, after Kanye West sent out a series of tweets voicing support for Trump, black community approval jumped from 11 percent to 22 percent in April. The vocal support from black community leaders is making a huge difference. And it isn’t stopping.

President Trump has unlocked the bolt the Democrats had on the minority voter. I don’t see how you can interpret the numbers any other way.

If the minority vote continues to move even slightly more in the direction of President

Have you seen the polling in the Latino demo?  that's also rising.

Its why the LEFT and the media just keeps going on fear.  its all they got.

Who started that old saying "its the economy stupid"

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Have you seen the polling in the Latino demo?  that's also rising.

Its why the LEFT and the media just keeps going on fear.  its all they got.

Who started that old saying "its the economy stupid"

James Carville.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KW95 said:

Of course his base will be the same but the independents that helped him win are done with the idiot.

As with almost every election, that's the real question and certainly Trump is fatiguing the voters at a faster pace than most politicians.

Of course, the Dems are fully capable of !@#$ing it up.  I don't see independents jumping on board with Sen. Pocahontas or Hillary 3.0

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

And then there's that.  How long can rich, white coastal elites (living in rich, white-only communities) continue to fool blacks and Latinos with empty rhetoric and the insulting implication that blacks and Latinos all benefit from welfare and minimum wage laws?

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This thread has shaken me. If it turns out that, despite 40+ years of proof that he's been a unfaithful rich playboy, he's an unfaithful rich playboy, I just don't know what I will do. I think I need to consult Charlie Sheen and Wilt Chamberlain's ghost, to get their views on Trump's alleged lack of fidelity.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

This thread has shaken me. If it turns out that, despite 40+ years of proof that he's been a unfaithful rich playboy, he's an unfaithful rich playboy, I just don't know what I will do. I think I need to consult Charlie Sheen and Wilt Chamberlain's ghost, to get their views on Trump's alleged lack of fidelity.

You won't turn to Bill Clinton for guidance?

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Being bad" ... No one who voted for him cares about Trump's personal life. His reputation preceded him - yet he still won. And besides, the same people crucifying him now spent the 90s preaching that this entire subject is irrelevant to a President's ability to do his job. 

But when you get caught trying to orchestrate a palace coup through a bogus Russian narrative, you gotta shift the story/outrage somewhere. 

We'll see.  I didn't know he surrounded himself with such thugs like Michael Cohen and had a system of covering his affairs up through other shady characters.  Conservatives and Trumpsters won't abandon ship, but it's the reluctant Trump voters who aren't ideological may become disengaged politically.  Bill Clinton's approval ratings were in the 60's to 70's during the whole scandal because of the economy.  Trump's are in the mid to upper 40's even in the most conservative leaning polls despite a great economy because of him being him.  The news cycle is so fast though that people may forget all of this by November.

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We'll see.  I didn't know he surrounded himself with such thugs like Michael Cohen and had a system of covering his affairs up through other shady characters.  

At least it didn't include the State Police.

Sorry...I just 1) care as little about his peccadilloes as I did Clinton's, and 2) can't take any outrage over it seriously coming from Democrats.  Or Republicans.  Or...anyone, really.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

At least it didn't include the State Police.

Sorry...I just 1) care as little about his peccadilloes as I did Clinton's, and 2) can't take any outrage over it seriously coming from Democrats.  Or Republicans.  Or...anyone, really.  

You're also not a female in the Pittsburgh suburbs who rarely follows politics and hated Clinton more than Trump....so they voted for Trump who are now turned off as they learn more about his extramarital affairs and how he covered them up.  To pretend this doesn't hurt him and the Republican party at least a little bit is wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

You're also not a female in the Pittsburgh suburbs who rarely follows politics and hated Clinton more than Trump....so they voted for Trump who are now turned off as they learn more about his extramarital affairs and how he covered them up.  To pretend this doesn't hurt him and the Republican party at least a little bit is wishful thinking.

I identify as one, though.

Newesflash, Trump throughout his adult life has enjoyed consensual sex with a variety of women and his current and ex-wives are well aware of it.  His political opposition has decided that pushing that narrative will bring them more voters than their positions on taxes, illegal immigration, healthcare regulation, fiscal responsibility, national security and foreign policy. 

and we needed a thread for this. 

29 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Newesflash, Trump throughout his adult life has enjoyed consensual sex with a variety of women and his current and ex-wives are well aware of it.  His political opposition has decided that pushing that narrative will bring them more voters than their positions on taxes, illegal immigration, healthcare regulation, fiscal responsibility, national security and foreign policy. 

and we needed a thread for this. 

The OP is an attention whore.

7 hours ago, KW95 said:

Teflon Don's fan base will agree with anything he says. 

But DT's time has come.  He's going down and its getting ugly.

You hope he goes down. That has been the mantra of the Trump haters since day one.

He is going down to Florida when is second term is up in 2025. That's the only going down Trump is doing.

Keep up the rhetoric though if you wanna guarantee his re-election in 2020.

Trump's peepee will NOT bring him down.

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You hope he goes down. That has been the mantra of the Trump haters since day one.

He is going down to Florida when is second term is up in 2025. That's the only going down Trump is doing.

Keep up the rhetoric though if you wanna guarantee his re-election in 2020.

Trump's peepee will NOT bring him down.

HAHAH!! Inhale, Exhale!!