John McCain Discontinuing Medical Treatment

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you deny the Obama administration was running guns into Syrian rebels' hands? 

What? Maybe they did. They didn't do it to fund ISIS you knucklehead. They did it to fight a proxy war which is ALWAYS a bad idea but something the United States is committed too. But you have this idiotic idea that Obama and McCain played these James Bondesque villains because you have an overactive imagination. 

Don't like Obama? Fine. But the man wasn't funding terrorists to kill US troops and if you truly think that I truly think you need to change your name to Deranged Mongoloid. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Keep fellating a man who pissed on the graves of everyone who served and wanted to make it easier for the enemies of this country to kill you and your buddies. 

He certainly did not "piss on the graves of everyone who served."

• Like (+1) 1

Is AQ not an enemy of this country? Or are they okay now?

I'm sorry, I don't speak Chan4. I don't know what that means. I do know John McCain has his faults, but he is a man of honor, and you're an insignificant pissant compared to the man. You're the very reason I want to repeal universal suffrage. You're literally too stupid to vote. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

A very economic decision on your part...

Well I ain't killed anybody about it. So it's probably not economics. 

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I am academically trained to separate facts from bull ****.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks for that.  OH!  But hey!  While I have you here:

Explain:

-  How Stalin's desire to put down budding nationalist sentiment in the Ukraine to bring it under tighter Soviet control wasn't an economic position.

-  How the execution of class warfare against the Kulaks wasn't an economic position.

-  How the forced collectivization of farms wasn't an economic position.

-  How the putting down of the Ukrainian rebellion when they resisted collectivization wasn't an economic position.

-  How the sale of Ukrainian grain to foreign markets in pursuit of Stalin's Five Year Plan wasn't an economic position.

Once you're done with that, explain how as these things failed because the people resisted, Stalin taking increasingly brutal action in pursuit of his goals was not the result of the economic policy he pursued.

Any updates on this?

It's not 4Chan speak. It's common usage. Now you're playing dumb because you realize you've got this all backwards. 

Do you consider Al Qaeda an ally of this country or an enemy? 

If he doesn't know what AQ is, I'm beginning to doubt his service record.

Might be a case of stolen valor.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks for that.  OH!  But hey!  While I have you here:

Explain:

-  How Stalin's desire to put down budding nationalist sentiment in the Ukraine to bring it under tighter Soviet control wasn't an economic position.

-  How the execution of class warfare against the Kulaks wasn't an economic position.

-  How the forced collectivization of farms wasn't an economic position.

-  How the putting down of the Ukrainian rebellion when they resisted collectivization wasn't an economic position.

-  How the sale of Ukrainian grain to foreign markets in pursuit of Stalin's Five Year Plan wasn't an economic position.

Once you're done with that, explain how as these things failed because the people resisted, Stalin taking increasingly brutal action in pursuit of his goals was not the result of the economic policy he pursued.

Any updates on this?

I'm pretty sure you've not read any books on Stalin or his 5 year plans. I'm fairly certain you googled some nonsense and now believe yourself sufficiently educated to question me because you're a dumbass. I will not address any of those questions until somebody can explain to me how willful genocide is "economics." Because I nearly minored in business  and I took economics, and it's weird -- we never studied genocide. Weird. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not 4Chan speak. It's common usage. Now you're playing dumb because you realize you've got this all backwards. 

Do you consider Al Qaeda an ally of this country or an enemy? 

No, I write "Haj" or "Al Qaeda."

If you're trying to connect the dots to McCain, it's as I said, you're dumb and have an overactive imagination. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The_Dude said:

I'm pretty sure you've not read any books on Stalin or his 5 year plans. I'm fairly certain you googled some nonsense and now believe yourself sufficiently educated to question me because you're a dumbass. I will not address any of those questions until somebody can explain to me how willful genocide is "economics." Because I nearly minored in business  and I took economics, and it's weird -- we never studied genocide. Weird. 

Tooze explains it quite well.

Sadly, you're an illiterate moron, and there's no audiobook available, so I guess you'll never know.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He doesn't even know what the kill chain is.

But hey...even the Army needs janitors.

The "kill chain" is a stupid bit of nonsense. I read it and I felt like I was reading Clausewitz or Sun Tzu. I kept saying 'well duh' the whole time. 

What do I know? Idk, maybe how to call for fire, the 9-line medevac, the Australian peel, CQB, every infantry battle drill, and how to run mounted cavalry maneuvers. Stupid things like that. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

Tooze explains it quite well.

Sadly, you're an illiterate moron, and there's no audiobook available, so I guess you'll never know.

I haven't read Tooze (idk, maybe I have, I don't remember authors well unless they give me a reason to) but willful genocide isn't economics and anybody who says otherwise is a jackass. Thats where you come in, because you're a know-it-all jackass. Killchain that. 

Edited by The_Dude

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agree to disagree. A man who dedicated his life to putting servicemen in harms way for his own benefit isn't someone who's honoring those who serve. I'd say it's something quite different. 

Claiming he dedicated his life to "putting servicemen in harm's way" is a gross distortion, as is claiming that he "pissed on the graves of everyone who served."

You sound like one of the Viet Nam vets who never got over that war and how details of it were treated afterward, and for very good reasons.

And for the record, I've never liked the guy, and viewed his revered treatment last week as undeserved and bizarre.

• Like (+1) 1