MORE CHARGES COMING

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

All that... And not one piece of evidence you can share besides your gut feeling as to why he's not only guilty of crimes but an active agent for Russia? 

Question, what is your opinion on the Iraq invasion? Were you in favor of it at the time or against it back in 2003?

Complete BS. Totally against it. Anyone with half-a-brain could see it was nonsense, like invading Australia over 9-11. But anyone in politics couldn't risk looking un-American by opposing it

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Complete BS. Totally against it. Anyone with half-a-brain could see it was nonsense, like invading Australia over 9-11. But anyone in politics couldn't risk looking un-American by opposing it

So you weren't swayed by the intelligence community's assurances that we would find WMD and HAD to go? 

... Why then are you taking the words of the same people - not just the same organizations but the same people - this time when they, like with WMD, have offered no evidence other than unnamed sources citing unnamed methods?

Isnt the lesson learned from the lead up to Iraq is not to do that? Not to blindly follow what you're told is truth when it's told to you without evidence?

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All that... And not one piece of evidence you can share besides your gut feeling as to why he's not only guilty of crimes but an active agent for Russia? 

Question, what is your opinion on the Iraq invasion? Were you in favor of it at the time or against it back in 2003?

Funny thing about evidence. You can choose to ignore what's in your face. Like the one juror in the Manafort case. Let me ask you a question for a change; what would prove Trump was complicit with the Russians? What level of proof do you need to say "okay?"

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Hard to see it any other way. He's even admitted to obstructing justice and campaign finance violations. He uses his position for profit for him and his family. People tied to his campaign actively worked with Russian contacts. He lied and changed his story a dozen times. He asked Russia for help with dirt on Clinton and the stuff appeared like magic the next day. He's the guiltiest MF'er to ever sit in the Oval Office. He makes Nixon look like a boy scout, and he's your hero.

Have a pretty good idea of where you're getting the non-bolded stuff.  Personally haven't seen any direct evidence of any of it, but am fairly certain that the sources of those opinions is known.  As to the bolded, what specifically are you referring to?  Candidate Trump's line about asking Russia for "Crooked Hillary's e-mails, or something other?  If it was the line about the e-mails, how did they magically appear the next day?  We still haven't seen them.  (Though Mr. Huner might have.)

Not trying to be argumentative; just genuinely curious.

So you weren't swayed by the intelligence community's assurances that we would find WMD and HAD to go? 

... Why then are you taking the words of the same people - not just the same organizations but the same people - this time when they, like with WMD, have offered no evidence other than unnamed sources citing unnamed methods?

Isnt the lesson learned from the lead up to Iraq is not to do that? Not to blindly follow what you're told is truth when it's told to you without evidence?

Except these aren't the "same people," unless you mean Brennan. He's not investigating Trump, is he?

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Read an actual newspaper and shut off Fox News.

Dude, do yourself a favor: read more, post less. Of all the people on this message board, the very LAST person who gets his information from Fox is DR.

You're using canned leftist retorts -- something even the most lazy of leftists use on Facebook and comment sections of the NYT --  against a person who spends countless hours digging way deeper than anything you are capable of understanding.

Who is a bigger threat? Russia and its stockpile of nuclear weapons or Iraq in 2003? 

The stakes are higher in 2018 than they were in 2002, yet you seem to be blindly following the words of proven liars with agendas. Don't you want something tangible to base your opinion on, especially when dealing with these people? 

Or does your dislike of Trump trump the need for evidence or proof?

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Funny thing about evidence. You can choose to ignore what's in your face. Like the one juror in the Manafort case. Let me ask you a question for a change; what would prove Trump was complicit with the Russians? What level of proof do you need to say "okay?"

I would need evidence that's not couched behind nameless sources citing unknown methods or classifications. Big charges require actual evidence, not ones hidden behind classifications. 

Give me evidence - not op eds - and I'll happily change my tune. It's wha I've been hunting for now for two years. And there's none out there. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who is a bigger threat? Russia and its stockpile of nuclear weapons or Iraq in 2003? 

The stakes are higher in 2018 than they were in 2002, yet you seem to be blindly following the words of proven liars with agendas. Don't you want something tangible to base your opinion on, especially when dealing with these people? 

Or does your dislike of Trump trump the need for evidence or proof?

You aren't proving anything either. Just casting aspersions. 

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Except these aren't the "same people," unless you mean Brennan. He's not investigating Trump, is he?

Brennan, Clapper, McCain, Hayden, Morrel all played large roles in the lead up to Iraq.

And they all got it wrong. 

But this time they got it right? I'm willing to buy that, but not without evidence. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would need evidence that's not couched behind nameless sources citing unknown methods or classifications. Big charges require actual evidence, not ones hidden behind classifications. 

Give me evidence - not op eds - and I'll happily change my tune. It's wha I've been hunting for now for two years. And there's none out there. 

My sense is that no matter what the evidence was, you'd find something that you could tarnish it with. That's the way the game is played.

I can provide voluminous amounts of primary source evidence that gut the official narrative. And have over the past 24 months. 

PM me a few samples. I'd be happy to look it over. Enlighten me.

My sense is that no matter what the evidence was, you'd find something that you could tarnish it with. That's the way the game is played.

Thats the way the game is played by partisans. I'm not a partisan. I believe in evidence and truth, and am concerned about protecting the people's voice in the electoral process - that's it. 

Thats the way the game is played by partisans. I'm not a partisan. I believe in evidence and truth, and am concerned about protecting the people's voice in the electoral process - that's it. 

Like I said. Show me what you got. 

You aren't proving anything either. Just casting aspersions. 

Oh, man. Are these the same aspersions you're casting to announce Trump is in trouble for colluding with Russia because people who worked for him were convicted of things that have absolutely nothing to do with Russia?

Or do you have special aspersions you cast that are considered fact in unicorn world?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Oh, man. Are these the same aspersions you're casting to announce Trump is in trouble for colluding with Russia because people who worked for him were convicted of things that have absolutely nothing to do with Russia?

Or do you have special aspersions you cast that are considered fact in unicorn world?

Hey, I'm willing to be shown the true path. PM me some of the stuff that'll set me straight.  I'm hoping DR will follow through.