MORE CHARGES COMING

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

riiiiiight

Joe,  I know it hurts to admit it but you and millions of others were conned by Trump. Better just accept it and hope he doesn't order a nuke strike to prevent his inevitable demise.

But I totally get why you think the way you do. I decided to watch Fox News for a few minutes today and it was all "What about Hillary?" and "Deep State!!"  You literally have no idea just how bad it is for Trump.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Joe,  I know it hurts to admit it but you and millions of others were conned by Trump. Better just accept it and hope he doesn't order a nuke strike to prevent his inevitable demise.

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna just wait and see what this fraud Mueller comes up with. If there's nothing to do with russia at the end, it's my sincere hope that Trump pardons everyone convicted of anything not russia-related, then commences an investigation of the DNC, Hillary Clinton and Hussein to boot.

Because at that time, it will be time for retribution.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I'm gonna just wait and see what this fraud Mueller comes up with. If there's nothing to do with russia at the end, it's my sincere hope that Trump pardons everyone convicted of anything not russia-related, then commences an investigation of the DNC, Hillary Clinton and Hussein to boot.

Reality is going to suck hard for you.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Just let people take victory laps for now until the next IG report on the FISA abuse drops.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Two years. ZERO russia-related ****.

Manafort convicted for **** that happened TEN YEARS before he worked for trump.

That's the reality.

Not your fantasy.

There's crap tons of Russia stuff, Joe. But Mueller is building a case that the Orange Emperor can't wiggle out of. That's why he's taking out all the minions first. Because Trump is insulated by executive privilege, and he can pardon himself like the guilty scumbag he is. 

By the way, if "two years, zero Russia" is your yardstick for innocence, I guess 6 years, zero Benghazi means Hillary was an innocent victim too? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For clarity, what's the precise reality you are expecting? 

I expect Trumps supporting cast to go down in flames, while Rudy Giulliani goes on every news show claiming that everything is not a crime. As for the Donald, he'll like order some missile strike somewhere and keep staging rallies to pump his ego. Congress will do absolutely nothing. Eventually Trump will fly Air Force One to Moscow and seek asylum.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I expect Trumps supporting cast to go down in flames, while Rudy Giulliani goes on every news show claiming that everything is not a crime. As for the Donald, he'll like order some missile strike somewhere and keep staging rallies to pump his ego. Congress will do absolutely nothing. Eventually Trump will fly Air Force One to Moscow and seek asylum.

The reality you see is that Trump colluded with or is an active agent of Russia?

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just when I thought you couldn't say anything dumber, you totally redeem yourself!!!

Read an actual newspaper and shut off Fox News.

Show me some evidence, I'll happily read it. I've been looking, hard, for two years, Promo and the only evidence I can find of Russian intelligence officers working with political candidates are on the other side...

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, for clarity and curiously, what is he guilty of in your mind?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The reality you see is that Trump colluded with or is an active agent of Russia?

Hard to see it any other way. He's even admitted to obstructing justice and campaign finance violations. He uses his position for profit for him and his family. People tied to his campaign actively worked with Russian contacts. He lied and changed his story a dozen times. He asked Russia for help with dirt on Clinton and the stuff appeared like magic the next day. He's the guiltiest MF'er to ever sit in the Oval Office. He makes Nixon look like a boy scout, and he's your hero.

5 minutes ago, westside said:

Just when I thought you couldn't say anything dumber, you totally redeem yourself!!!

Insults are the last resort of people who lost an argument.

Hard to see it any other way. He's even admitted to obstructing justice and campaign finance violations. He uses his position for profit for him and his family. People tied to his campaign actively worked with Russian contacts. He lied and changed his story a dozen times. He asked Russia for help with dirt on Clinton and the stuff appeared like magic the next day. He's the guiltiest MF'er to ever sit in the Oval Office. He makes Nixon look like a boy scout, and he's your hero.

All that... And not one piece of evidence you can share besides your gut feeling as to why he's not only guilty of crimes but an active agent for Russia? 

Question, what is your opinion on the Iraq invasion? Were you in favor of it at the time or against it back in 2003?

I just go by evidence. Share some and I'm happy to consider it.