MORE CHARGES COMING

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No, I’d rather see him witness his life destroyed and go to jail. But it’s a happy second option. 

Edited: I shouldn’t say that. Let’s just say I wouldn’t shed a tear if it happened. 

And yet you're fine with the clintons walking free. Yeah, you're no conservative

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And yet you're fine with the clintons walking free. Yeah, you're no conservative

Did you come up with that conclusion all by your lonesome? 

‘I think Trump sucks.’

’Clearly you LOVE Hillary!’

Is that what you call logic? 

Just now, The_Dude said:

Did you come up with that conclusion all by your lonesome? 

‘I think Trump sucks.’

’Clearly you LOVE Hillary!’

Is that what you call logic? 

It was clinton/obama people that started this witch hunt. By you supporting it, you are implictly behind them as the people responsible

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

It was clinton/obama people that started this witch hunt. By you supporting it, you are implictly behind them as the people responsible

If that's your opinion then debating with you is not debating, it's arguing. And this is like arguing with a 3 year old. You cannot win, so logical people do not do it. 

But I'll try one last time, and please sit down because this may just knock your socks off -- it is possible to hate both Hillary and Donald. Yeah, that's a hard concept, I know, but it's true. 

'You don't like who I like which must mean you like who I hate!'

Oh Socrates, you are missed. 

Because every other neo-troll on this forum comes here and claims to be something they're not.

Here's what I am, domestically I'm a libertarian, and I advocate the foreign policy of a war hawk.

But, there's one giant exception that I haven't spouted here  -- I'm an advocate for single payer healthcare. 

I don't believe that soldiers should fight for the freedom of Americans, and somewhere back home a deployed soldiers family member (non immediate, immediate would have Tricare) is dying due to lack of healthcare. I believe we should have healthcare for all, and Cadillac options for those with the wherewithal. I would fund this with the fruits of conquest -- Iraqi oil. 

The libertarian and war hawk in me is why I hate Trump and Hillary. Make sense?  

47 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No, I’d rather see him witness his life destroyed and go to jail. But it’s a happy second option. 

Edited: I shouldn’t say that. Let’s just say I wouldn’t shed a tear if it happened. 

Too late. Expect a knock on the door.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Is it still a witch hunt when you actually capture dozens of guilty witches?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

A libertarian who's pro-single-payer. What's next? A muslim that eats pork chops?

A BLT special at the Kosher deli?

Yes, especially when they're not guilty of what the witch hunter was charged to find.

Yup, they're so not guilty they are pleading guilty. Hoo-boy. I want you on my jury if I ever go to trial.

• Haha (+1) 1

What did these convictions have to do with russia again?

Be patient. Mueller is not some kid out of law school. He knows what he's doing. All these side show clowns lead back to Trump and the Russians. 

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yup, they're so not guilty they are pleading guilty. Hoo-boy. I want you on my jury if I ever go to trial.

Should our federal government be empowered to go on blind fishing trips seeking to find evidence of any kind of criminality of it's citizens without being first prompted by evidence that these citizens had committed a crime?

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Be patient. Mueller is not some kid out of law school. He knows what he's doing. All these side show clowns lead back to Trump and the Russians. 

No, they do not.

That's why they were referred to state AGs.