Get off my lawn

This is where we are at as a nation right now.   Way too many people that are wound wayyyyy too tightly.    

I have had bad neighbors.   And I believe that good fences make good neighbors.   But you can't hit someone with your car for putting one up. 

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Only in Texas

funny I thought I read something similar months ago 

oh no this could and probably has happened in Florida multiple times.   People down here are bat$hit crazy all year long.  

I was at a stop sign waiting to turn left Sunday, there were two vehicles coming with their blinkers on to turn right but I wasn't taking chances I was going to wait until the 2nd car started his turn to go, i'm not getting T boned for trusting someone's blinker.

Idiot behind me not only lays on his horn, he then tries to pass me IN the turning lane as I start going.   What followed was not the best example of humanity on either side. 

20 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

This is where we are at as a nation right now.   Way too many people that are wound wayyyyy too tightly.    

I have had bad neighbors.   And I believe that good fences make good neighbors.   But you can't hit someone with your car for putting one up. 

I have my entire backyard straight up laced with white vinyl fencing...and it's a big yard,it cost me dearly....it was worth EVERY dollar. If I'm grilling out back....I don't want to hear.. "Smells good,whatcha making"?," Hey Kev,Ya wanna beer"? etc. And my bride can swim in the pool in her bikini without being eye balled.Some people just can't mind their own business...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I have my entire backyard straight up laced with white vinyl fencing...and it's a big yard,it cost me dearly....it was worth EVERY dollar. If I'm grilling out back....I don't want to hear.. "Smells good,whatcha making"?," Hey Kev,Ya wanna beer"? etc. And my bride can swim in the pool in her bikini without being eye balled.Some people just can't mind their own business...

That's good stuff man, vinyl will last a long time and all you have to do is wash it every now and then.   

But can you blame people when they smell bbq?   Heck I don't need to smell anything but charcoal and my eyes get dilated!   Then i have to go get some stuff and start cookin out.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I just got a fence put up because my neighbors have four very loud dogs. Hate myself for not doing it years earlier. I had this attitude of, why should I pay, it's their dogs?? But not having those mutts screaming at me every time I go out in my yard made it worth it. 

21 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

So, whaddaya doing about the drones?  I heard about an altercation between neighbors where the boy from one house was using a drone to scout the topless daughter across the street.  You're not supposed to shoot the drones down but that does not always happen.  

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Grins.

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

"Check it out, 
Forgot to say hello to my neighbors
Check it out
Sometimes I question my own behavior
Check it out...

...And this is all, we have learned
About living
This is all, we have learned
About living..."

FWIW...