Make Orwell Fiction Again

22 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You've been lied to by establishment politicians and media for SO long, you have no idea what truth is. If that's not Orwellian, I don't know what is.

Remember when Democrats said Bush was too soft on Russia, before they said he'd badly damaged US-Russia relations with his anti-Russia polices, before they gave Russia a "Reset" button and cancelled all the sanctions related to Georgia, before "The 80's called, they want their foreign policy back," before the annexation of the Crimea, before "Russian Facebook advertising is an act of war!"

But we've always been at war with Eastasia.

Democrats are such rubes. 

• Like (+1) 1

My favorite was how on the day Trump took office,  suddenly the economy was transformed from worst ever to best ever. 

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Remember when Democrats said Bush was too soft on Russia, before they said he'd badly damaged US-Russia relations with his anti-Russia polices, before they gave Russia a "Reset" button and cancelled all the sanctions related to Georgia, before "The 80's called, they want their foreign policy back," before the annexation of the Crimea, before "Russian Facebook advertising is an act of war!"

You mean them hacking our election was not a major event that caused people to reevaluate our relations? Please 

On 8/21/2018 at 10:34 AM, DC Tom said:

Remember when Romney said the biggest geopolitical threat was Russia and Obama mocked him?

Who was right?

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

The most reliable numbers are released by the Transvaal Agricultural Union, which represents commercial farmers, and civil rights group AfriForum.

According to the TAU, last year there were 345 attacks resulting in 70 deaths — the highest death toll since 2008. In 2015 there were 318 attacks resulting in 64 deaths, and the year before there were 277 attacks resulting in 67 deaths.

In total, between 1998 and the end of 2016, 1848 people have been murdered in farm attacks — 1187 farmers, 490 family members, 147 farm employees, and 24 people who happened to be visiting the farm at the time.

While South Africa has one of the highest rates of violent crime anywhere in the world, the attacks on white farmers are no ordinary crimes.

In a 2014 report, “The Reality of Farm Tortures in South Africa”, AfriForum wrote that “the horror experienced during farm tortures is almost incomprehensible”.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Here's a guy who works for the President, suppressing the free press.

Think about that.

If you don't have the courage to speak up, you are COMPLICIT.

FakeNews.jpg

I don't know what that's a picture of.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Not like the picture is small, lacking context, and posted by a moron.

Wait, lets dissuade the media from showing the truth.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Yes, I believe I just said that.

i havent really seen a lot of Americans to own the bottom line but guys ouch

Just now, Koko78 said:

Not like the picture is small, lacking context, and posted by a moron.

Why would you believe anything?

You are aware that we can read more than one thread, right  ?

Behind the Photo of a Trump Volunteer Blocking a Camera | Time

Barbknecht, who did not respond to requests for comment, is well known in Indiana Republican circles, says Indiana attorney and political commentator Joshua Claybourne. 

Lamarque says Barbknecht apologized after being called out for blocking his camera.

“I told him, ‘That thing you did in the buffer? You can’t do that, it’s a big no-no.’ And he said, ‘I know, I’m sorry,’” Lamarque says.

In the other thread, we were being lectured, by you, that we shouldn't assume all illegals are bad, by the actions of one.

But here, you are declaring your PROOF of The Trump administration's "actions" to suppress the media by the ridiculous act of one Indiana volunteer.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't believe the evidence of your eyes and ears, the party said. It was their final, and most essential command.

Somehow, for being a free thinker, the attack begins. sorry, but ill never succomb to a mob mentality.

Edited by Thurmal34