Make Orwell Fiction Again

Don’t believe the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final and most essential command. 

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They got BBMB shut down with their behavior, so they figure "Why not repeat it here?"

Liberals: not connecting cause with effect since 1789.

Been here since 02, meat. 

Matthew 7, first verse.

6 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Don’t believe the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final and most essential command. 

Matthew 7, first verse.

Go ahead and judge me.  DC Tom 31, first verse.  "Yea, though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest son-of-a-B word in the valley."

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Go ahead and judge me.  DC Tom 31, first verse.  "Yea, though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest son-of-a-B word in the valley."

No need. Your posts will be the legacy you leave. 

Out of curiousity, why would anyone post in this thread that wasn’t concerned things in America have become Orwellian?0

38 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Matthew 7, first verse.

You've been here for 16 years and have managed to contribute zilch? That's Seinfeldesque.

36 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Out of curiousity, why would anyone post in this thread that wasn’t concerned things in America have become Orwellian?0

Why would anyone even START such an empty-headed thread to begin with?

You posted nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Also very Seinfeldesque.

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You've been here for 16 years and have managed to contribute zilch? That's Seinfeldesque.

Whatever you believe is the truth. Go alternative facts, errr, evolving facts, errr, truth isn’t truth. 

Best part is you get to regurgitate what the party tells you to. After all, it was their final, most essential command. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

They got BBMB shut down with their behavior, so they figure "Why not repeat it here?"

Liberals: not connecting cause with effect since 1789.

It's like BBMB had a BOCES bus and they just dropped them all off over here.

Just ridiculous.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

It's like BBMB had a BOCES bus and they just dropped them all off over here.

Just ridiculous.

This buffoon though. Epitome of party over country. 

So blind to the current president that he can’t see that real republicans don’t open 1.5 trillion dollar deficits for short term tax cuts or produce 12 billion in subsidies to plug a trade deficit they created by implementing tariffs - ummmm, free market?

The GOP stands for free trade, individual liberties, and the Bill of Rights.

You sold that for blind loyalty to a reality tv star. Good luck!

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Butt - this thread will never die

Have you noticed you have no support with your ridiculous beliefs in this forum?

Sure, in your life it is likely an echo chamber of those same beliefs you have by lifestyle design and cognitive choices.

Regardless, no one is taking this hysteria seriously because there is absolutely no rationale for such hyperbole. The nuance lost in politics let's the blind lead.

• Like (+1) 1