South Africa Continues Towards Genocide Unabated

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're not doing a very good job of playing devil's advocate.  Hell, I've even given you all the correct terms to use, and you breezed right by them.

And it's Nazi bull **** when you're advocating for a racial right to land and preaching genocide in pursuit of such.  Ironic that you're named after an Eastern Front general, too...

It was in the former Yugoslavia.

No, Idiot #2,  -The massacre and subsequent dumping of thousands of men, women, and children in mass graves was actual genocide.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Call me what you want, -you're argument is still worthless.... If the SA government decides to re-appropriate South African farmer's land, then they won't own it anymore.

Period.   -That's not the same as genocide, you idiot.

It IS the very definition of ethnic cleansing.

31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're not doing a very good job of playing devil's advocate.  Hell, I've even given you all the correct terms to use, and you breezed right by them.

And it's Nazi bull **** when you're advocating for a racial right to land and preaching genocide in pursuit of such.  Ironic that you're named after an Eastern Front general, too...

It was in the former Yugoslavia.

You're doing an even poorer job arguing the superior position.

The first guy screaming "Nazi." Sad.

You should try and play devil's ad, Tom. Maybe, all the mental master bait'n will pay off with a coherent argument that is both sound and valid, as you seem to be having a hard time squeezing them both in there.

"Babies cannot be murdered because they have no concept of murder."  !@#$ing pseudo-philosophy bs.

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

So by this logic you'd be ok with Jews killing a couple million Germans to balance the tally out.

I would say they are justified in the attempt. Not, that I'd be okay with it. 

58 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Either you are as Progressive in your thoughts and understanding of all sorts of things to the point of likely being in a ******* relationship and having NO understandings of worldly possessions because you're also a hippie or... You're just drastically confused

Edit: your rhetoric Rivals Jaden Smith. That is nothing to be proud of

And, you said absolutely nothing with all those words... Impressive.

31 minutes ago, #34fan said:

No, Idiot #2,  -The massacre and subsequent dumping of thousands of men, women, and children in mass graves was actual genocide.

So, ethnic cleansing and/or using race as a motive in moving residents out of a particular area is dependent on population density?

Lots of land populated by few farmers is okay to take, but gunning down thousands in a city is bad?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

See Blut und Boden.  

We've gone beyond the law in this discussion, to the concept of racial rights.  That always goes well.  I'm sure, in an area that invented the concept of "concentration camp," that will work out for the best.

Racial superiority is a ridiculous concept. 

I laugh at African armies because they’re African and the idea of a well regulated, drilled, disciplined, and effective African army makes me giggle. 

The greatest man I learned from in the Army was a black man. Sergeant Major Andre Johnson, god rest him. 

I believe in cultural superiority. The American military is a product of western culture. Culture transcends race. 

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

So, ethnic cleansing and/or using race as a motive in moving residents out of a particular area is dependent on population density?

Lots of land populated by few farmers is okay to take, but gunning down thousands in a city is bad?

No... Taking land you believe is rightfully yours to reclaim is not the same genocide, OR ethnic cleansing... Can you guys get help tightening up this feral argument, please?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

According to your logic, the moment the land was taken, and the European concept of land ownership was introduced, the white Europeans became the rightful owners.

The indigenous people cannot make an ownership claim prior to the concept of ownership.

So, same goes for murder and genocide? I'm pointing out the flawed logic of yall's leader.

*I mean, if the concept of murder and genocide was foreign to a group, I guess it doesn't exist. Talk to your leader and get on the same page, next time.

Edited by Paulus

7 minutes ago, #34fan said:

No... Taking land you believe is rightfully yours to reclaim is not the same genocide, OR ethnic cleansing... Can you guys get help tightening up this feral argument, please?

Yeah, that's how the Serbs justified it, too.  https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/10/11/how-a-war-criminal-justifies-ethnic-cleansing/

So what's the difference?

7 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I would simply point out the fact that if the whiteys are removed the land will go to hell within the decade. Is that the greater good? Is that deserved? Is that justified?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who is that supposed to be?

divergent-jeanine-destroy-society.gif

I'm sure you can read through this tread and connect the dots. The one guy who buys his 5 dollar words from a tween book/movie series.

Edited by Paulus

13 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yeah, that's how the Serbs justified it, too.  https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/10/11/how-a-war-criminal-justifies-ethnic-cleansing/

So what's the difference?

Where are the f___king figures to back this complete bullsh_t argument?

How many white farmers have been killed in this so-called genocide, as opposed to say, common violent crime?

Whites in South Africa make up 8% of the population, yet own 72% of the land... If I were a scumbag looking for someone to rob, and take advantage of,

I know who I'd pick...

16 minutes ago, Paulus said:

So, same goes for murder and genocide? I'm pointing out the flawed logic of yall's leader.

*I mean, if the concept of murder and genocide was foreign to a group, I guess it doesn't exist. Talk to your leader and get on the same page, next time.

Yes, of course murder and genocide is the exact same thing as forcible removal from your land. Clearly there is little to no difference between property rights (or the lack thereof) and murdering people. I can't possibly think of any reason why I would have ever been so silly to never consider murder and property rights on the same level. You're devil's advocate schtick has made me seen the light.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Where are the f___king figures to back this complete bullsh_t argument?

How many white farmers have been killed in this so-called genocide, as opposed to say, common violent crime?

Whites in South Africa make up 8% of the population, yet own 72% of the land... If I were a scumbag looking for someone to rob, and take advantage of,

I know who I'd pick...

If?

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, of course murder and genocide is the exact same thing as forcible removal from your land. Clearly there is little to no difference between property rights (or the lack thereof) and murdering people. I can't possibly think of any reason why I would have ever been so silly to never consider murder and property rights on the same level. You're devil's advocate schtick has made me seen the light.

Life, Liberty, and Property. 

Yeah, they are all 3 important to only silly people... 

How dare I equate them to each other!!!!

giphy-16.gif

Edited by Paulus