Steve Christie a Giant

Thailog80

He was damn near automatic here in Buffalo. Anyone remember that FG he made in NE a few years back to send the game into OT....We also won it in OT. That was in excess of 50 yards in nasty conditions. He sent it through......I swear the ball never got higher than 15 ft.....Great kick. If memory serves me correctly that was the same game that Drew got his finger snagged in Sam Rogers facemask in the 1st quarter and left the game. Sam Cowart was a monster that day also.

He was damn near automatic here in Buffalo. Anyone remember that FG he made in NE a few years back to send the game into OT....We also won it in OT. That was in excess of 50 yards in nasty conditions. He sent it through......I swear the ball never got higher than 15 ft.....Great kick. If memory serves me correctly that was the same game that Drew got his finger snagged in Sam Rogers facemask in the 1st quarter and left the game. Sam Cowart was a monster that day also.

20962[/snapback]

If that is true, we should check out France, the kicker for the Giants, the guy was pretty accurate during the PS and was routinely dropping the kickoffs into the endzone. I don't know what the cap hit is for getting rid of Lindell, but this kid France has a nice leg.

If that is true, we should check out France, the kicker for the Giants, the guy was pretty accurate during the PS and was routinely dropping the kickoffs into the endzone. I don't know what the cap hit is for getting rid of Lindell, but this kid France has a nice leg.

21018[/snapback]

Man was it interesting to watch other team's kickers during preseason. Denver, Detroit, and Indianapolis. The varitable triumverate of kicking excellence in today's NFL.

Man was it interesting to watch other team's kickers during preseason.  Denver, Detroit, and Indianapolis.  The varitable triumverate of kicking excellence in today's NFL.

21030[/snapback]

Add John Kasay and make it a quartet. Not only is he accurate, but he has the ability to hit the 50+ FG. In a week 2 preseason game he hit from 55 and 52 yards. The guy is money.