Joe B: 2018 Bills Training Camp Awards

YoloinOhio

With regards to the TE, sounds like Croom's weakest area is blocking, but has O'Leary been any better in that area either?  Sounds like both make be better at filling the role of pass catching TE than blocking on running plays, but also sounds like Croom is also a little better at catching the ball.   And hows the blocking part compare?

With regards to the TE, sounds like Croom's weakest area is blocking, but has O'Leary been any better in that area either?  Sounds like both make be better at filling the role of pass catching TE than blocking on running plays, but also sounds like Croom is also a little better at catching the ball.   And hows the blocking part compare?

56 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

That's good. I only saw him on one play against Carolina and he missed a tackle badly.

I focused on on him a bit in the Carolina game, and he did give up a TD (although his coverage was pretty solid...thrown only where the WR could catch it).  Otherwise he looked pretty good to me...especially his ability to be a physical tackler.  I wouldn’t mind seeing him unseat Gaines as the slot CB.

The best part of this article was the revelation that Kyle was beating the crap outta Ducaca.  Stress is what occurs when you need to choke the living **** out of some flaming !@#$ who desperately needs it.  I'm glad Kyle relieved his (and my) stress.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

White said the most impressive WR was Robert Foster- so it's mixed reviews-but White would know best.  Foster caught my eye in Carolina game the way he kept getting open.  He stopped short that one play, but that is correctable.  He beat his man deep.  And that is what this team needs.  Especially with Allen's cannon.  Foster makes the team IMO

Edited by Pete