An Idea

Talking football with a bunch of my friends and I came up with this idea...

Extending the football regular football season to 34 weeks. Make teams play everyother week with alternating schedules. Mix in evenly the NFC and the AFC so that the football season would be longer. This would cure the hockey itch that has been broght on this year and also give teams the right to let their players heal up more. Once the playoffs hit made them play every week right through the superbowl. So the season would be 38 weeks long. Wouldn't that be great. I know the Bill's wouldn't play every week but foootball would almost be year round.

:w00t:

I think that everyone except the players and coaches would love this idea.

Why don't we just merge the NFL and the NHL and have teams play every week. One week they play hockey, the next they play football. :w00t:

Could you imagine Big Mike as a goalie!

Alcohol is always a great way to make sound decisions with other peoples lives. Just ask Congress.  :w00t:

278399[/snapback]

My wife and I were talking about that last night. They were showing the "anti-drilling" wackocrats. Teddy, Hillary, Babs Boxer, Chucky Schumer, etc. Couldn't have been a worse lineup for them. Teddy looked like he was on about his 8th double of the afternoon.

Extending the football regular football season to 34 weeks.  Make teams play everyother week with alternating schedules.  Mix in evenly the NFC and the AFC so that the football season would be longer.  This would cure the hockey itch that has been broght on this year and also give teams the right to let their players heal up more.  Once the playoffs hit made them play every week right through the superbowl.  So the season would be 38 weeks long.  Wouldn't that be great.  I know the Bill's wouldn't play every week but foootball would almost be year round.

:w00t:

278297[/snapback]

Sweet! I always wondered what it would be like to watch the SB around the 4th of July.

:doh:

Extending the football regular football season to 34 weeks.  Make teams play everyother week with alternating schedules.  Mix in evenly the NFC and the AFC so that the football season would be longer.  This would cure the hockey itch that has been broght on this year and also give teams the right to let their players heal up more.  Once the playoffs hit made them play every week right through the superbowl.  So the season would be 38 weeks long.  Wouldn't that be great.  I know the Bill's wouldn't play every week but foootball would almost be year round.

:doh:

278297[/snapback]

I'm guessing you didn't take a girl home from the bar? :unsure:

My record of good ideas I've had in bars is pretty slim.

280889[/snapback]

i've had numerous brilliant ideas in bars before...of course the next morning you usually figure out just how far off you really were... :w00t: then its damage control time...