Minnesota Vikings at Denver Broncos: GDT

Fadingpain

I think I jinxed Chad.  Just threw a pick.  Way too late on the throw and not enough power to force it in there.

12 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Don Bebee's son just caught a TD for the Vikings.

Its likes Bills family day, lol

Also named Chad! 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Chad lighting it up. Good for him.

Bronco fans love him. It was kind of surprising. Maybe they just hate Lynch that much...

Big reaction from the fans when Kelly came on for the first time and then later they were chanting "Kelly, Kelly, Kelly..."

I love that Chad lit it up.

Over on the old BBMB I was his biggest fan and got blasted daily about how he sucks.

I’ve said it multiple times and will say it again, if it wasn’t for his injuries at Ole Miss, he was a lock first rounder.

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Bronco fans love him. It was kind of surprising. Maybe they just hate Lynch that much...

Big reaction from the fans when Kelly came on for the first time and then later they were chanting "Kelly, Kelly, Kelly..."

Lynch looked awful, can you blame them? I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut, 3 years and really nothing to show from him.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Lynch looked awful, can you blame them? I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut, 3 years and really nothing to show from him.

He's always sucked. Terrible pick by the Broncos. He's their EJ Manuel, but with a more annoying face.

I watched the first 2 QB's for Broncos and they both sucked...funny how the commentators were giving Case a pass due to he's on new team and needs to gel and stuff, while on the other side of the field the Vikings had a new QB that looked good...?...Broncos starting defense didn't look all that great either...I know Von didn't play, but they didn't look like last years team at all...I'll just say preseason game 1 and wait till game 2 to see...I'll have to watch a re-play to see Chad play, fell asleep before 1st half was over I think..lol

Edited by Tsaikotic

4 hours ago, McBean said:

Over on the old BBMB I was his biggest fan and got blasted daily about how he sucks.

I’ve said it multiple times and will say it again, if it wasn’t for his injuries at Ole Miss, he was a lock first rounder.

i was so pissed that this fo couldn't spend a late round pick on him....just out of respect. he will lead the broncos for years to come.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, McBean said:

In fairness, he told people he was going to shoot up a bar with an AK-47. Not really a good look.