Predict the division winner: AFC South

YoloinOhio

Predict the division winner  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the AFC South?

This division is a huge question mark. Could be great if QBs are all healthy, could suck like it has in recent years with QBs in and out of the lineup. I will stick with the Jags but only if their defense remains healthy and their schedule still gives me pause. 

It should be a good battle between the Texans and Jaguars.  If the injury bug doesn't hit the Texans and Watson plays like he did pre ACL-tear then I think the Texans take the division.  Just because Blake Bortles will return to regular season Blake Bortles who's WR core is average at best.

I think the Jags are over hyped. They will be exposed this year. I don't think they'll do worse (record wise), but I don't think they'll do better.

They join the QB search next year.

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It should be a good battle between the Texans and Jaguars.  If the injury bug doesn't hit the Texans and Watson plays like he did pre ACL-tear then I think the Texans take the division.  Just because Blake Bortles will return to regular season Blake Bortles who's WR core is average at best.

I’ve liked Watson since his college days but I’m not sold on him staying healthy or winning the division. I need to see more especially since they changed their offense to try to avoid more injury. And they might have the worst OL in a league of bad OLs.

Edited by YoloinOhio