AFC East....best potential QBs

1 minute ago, The Process said:

Focusing on potential, do you think the AFC East has the best potential QBs?

Allen McCarron Peterman Darnold Bridgewater ....what other conference compares? (Seasoned vets aside)

Where do you draw the line on seasoned vets?  Darnold and Allen are high end young QBs but Miami and New England have nobody at this point. The NFC West has Rosen, Goff and Jimmy G. That’s definitely better. Dak and Wentz is better as well. Darnold and Allen will be in the conversation if they play to their abilities. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Where do you draw the line on seasoned vets?  Darnold and Allen are high end young QBs but Miami and New England have nobody at this point. The NFC West has Rosen, Goff and Jimmy G. That’s definitely better. Dak and Wentz is better as well. Darnold and Allen will be in the conversation if they play to their abilities. 

Dak will crash.....Rosen will last one year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

....and wilson. i gotta say this is gonna be one of the more memorable years in football.  you have these guys, but also think of the other divisions this year and in the future.

keenum/kelly  mahommes  rivers and carr.  i don't think there's a wc coming from here this year after they all beat the hell out of each other.

luck   mariota  watson and bortles.  one wc will come from this one but again should be beatin the hell out of each other.

then of course the afce. i think things at the end may shape up like last year.  it's us balt and possibly cincy vying for the other spot which is why those first 2 games are so important.

to allen the fans saying "start josh!"......hold my beer.   sincerely mc coach.

9 minutes ago, The Process said:

Dak will crash.....Rosen will last one year.

You want to include Peterman and McCarron but not Dak?!? 

200w.gif

5 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

....and wilson. i gotta say this is gonna be one of the more memorable years in football.  you have these guys, but also think of the other divisions this year and in the future.

keenum/kelly  mahommes  rivers and carr.  i don't think there's a wc coming from here this year after they all beat the hell out of each other.

luck   mariota  watson and bortles.  one wc will come from this one but again should be beatin the hell out of each other.

then of course the afce. i think things at the end may shape up like last year.  it's us balt and possibly cincy vying for the other spot which is why those first 2 games are so important.

to allen the fans saying "start josh!"......hold my beer.   sincerely mc coach.

Yeah, I didn’t know how far back he was going. The AFC South would qualify if we go back a few more years. If we include Wilson the NFC West is by far the best.

1 hour ago, The Process said:

Focusing on potential, do you think the AFC East has the best potential QBs?

Allen McCarron Peterman Darnold Bridgewater ....what other conference compares? (Seasoned vets aside)

Not sure many people beyond this team  board talk about Peterman's potential.

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

200w.gif

Yeah, I didn’t know how far back he was going. The AFC South would qualify if we go back a few more years. If we include Wilson the NFC West is by far the best.

That dvision could be talked about being the best division in football.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Here is an interesting one, in 5 years who will be better Allen & Darnold or Wentz and Dak?

Allen & Darnold or Wentz and Dak?

7th overall, 3rd overall, 2nd overall, ...  4th rounder.   hmmm  

Edited by BobChalmers

Robert Kraft really screwed himself when he ignored Bill b's plan.  Trade Brady and Gronk keep Jimmy g and your rebuild is off to an amazing start.  in a year or two the pats will be the 66 yankees.  Bill b will def bail as soon as Brady shows a sizable dip .  Gronk and Brady are not long for the league either way.  Thank you Mr Kraft.  

16 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Allen & Darnold or Wentz and Dak?

7th overall, 3rd overall, 2nd overall, ...  4th rounder.   hmmm  

Well, Wentz and Dak have quite the head start on them. They have each finished in the top 6 of MVP voting within their first 2 years. The bar is pretty high. From a talent standpoint I’d probably agree but they are playing catch-up. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Here is an interesting one, in 5 years who will be better Allen & Darnold or Wentz and Dak?

I can comfortably eliminate Dak pretty quickly. The homer in me wants to say it’ll be Allen but if I had to get money on it I’d probably go with Wentz.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Well, Wentz and Dak have quite the head start on them. Hey have each finished in the top 6 of MVP voting within their first 2 years. The bar is pretty high. From a talent standpoint I’d probably agree but they are playing catch-up. 

I think we have seen the  best of Dak.  Wentz could be  a top 5 qb if his knee heels correctly .   Have to love Alllen's tools , lets see if it all comes together .  Darnold looks like a 12 year starter. Never top 5 but def top 10 type.  He will win a lot of games in the league.  

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

200w.gif

YES