Any leads on players field time for tonight

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The only guess that I have is on the QBs. I think MCCarron goes 2 drives, Peterman finishes the half and Allen gets the second half. 

It will be interesting to see how many WR's get action...since we have 13 of them.IMO..KB shouldn't even dress tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The only guess that I have is on the QBs. I think MCCarron goes 2 drives, Peterman finishes the half and Allen gets the second half. 

How much action did Lavar Jackson see?

34 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You really think Allen gets the whole second half? I would think they want to give AJ and Peterman longer time to see who is getting the starter job. I don’t believe Allen will get a lot of time until the last game. ( and then about week 9 or so lol)

20 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

You really think Allen gets the whole second half? I would think they want to give AJ and Peterman longer time to see who is getting the starter job. I don’t believe Allen will get a lot of time until the last game. ( and then about week 9 or so lol)

I think that game reps for him will trump game reps for them. I may be wrong but I’d guess that he gets the 2nd half.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That's an interesting take.  That's the set up for a team that 100% has decided on their starting QB.

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

I would stay up to see Allen play an entire second half!

What time does your mother make you go to bed?  Does your school bus come early in the morning? ?

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...would it be wise if the OL consists of 2nd & 3rd's?.....same for RB's and expected blocking roles.......

3 hours ago, cd1 said:

What time does your mother make you go to bed?  Does your school bus come early in the morning? ?

Well First I get milk and cookies, then its tubby time- 915 is the latest I can stay up, if not im in big trouble ?