The thread for Greggy's next project

The "thread for Greggy's stashes" inspired this thread.  There is still a lot of life left in all this conspiracy stuff but it will end some day.  Maybe when the Sabres make the playoffs in 2038?  The UFO stuff is already disproven.  What is next?  

My idea:

It should be back to writing and I have a movie idea.  The other day Sammy and I were out in the Bently and the radio was playing Flesh for Fantasy by Billy Idol.  On the screen, the name got truncated to Flesh for Fantas.  This gave me an idea.

I think Greggy can write a Soylent Green reboot where aliens smuggle humans to the factory where they are turned into orange soda.  At the end the star can yell "Fantas are people".  There are other plot points that work in well, but I will only share them with Greggy.  Ok I'll share one.  In the story, the president over tans himself orange as a critical clue for the hero.

If you have other ideas, this is the place for them.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is not directed at anyone and I think it would make a poor movie. It is intended to warn specific individuals re the recent discovery that a certain brand of crayons has asbestos in them, and under no circumstances should be eaten.

https://www.businessinsider.com/asbestos-in-playskool-crayons-sold-at-dollar-tree-repot-2018-8

crayons2.jpg

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is not directed at anyone and I think it would make a poor movie. It is intended to warn specific individuals re the recent discovery that a certain brand of crayons has asbestos in them, and under no circumstances should be eaten.

https://www.businessinsider.com/asbestos-in-playskool-crayons-sold-at-dollar-tree-repot-2018-8

crayons2.jpg

I think it would make a poor movie, and I could easily see it being made starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I like the spirit a and it is still early but Flesh for Fantas is still the top idea IMHO.

Be that it may, but I ate crayonz and came up with this stupid unusual thread might be more apropos.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Be that it may, but I ate crayonz and came up with this stupid unusual thread might be more apropos.

It might sound stupid to you but you have no imagintion.  Think of sequels like Fantas on a Plane and such.

• Haha (+1) 1

The thread for Greggy's next project

A tiny space ship hurtles across the trekless void.

A lonely human bullet transcends all barriers of time and space.

Get ready for excitement!

Get ready for adventure!

Set your radio dial for.........

29906170001_5802242233001_5802240470001-

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

It might sound stupid to you but you have no imagintion.  Think of sequels like Fantas on a Plane and such.

I'm sick and tired of mother!@#$ing Fantas on mother!@#$ing planes.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1