My opinion on "Big Cat"

Are you trying to tell me that my rants against Travis Henry are boring?  :D  :lol:

281150[/snapback]

Nah, 'boring' isn't the word I was thinking of :D

Thanks for being kind.  :D

There is a wee bit of vindication, you know? I just have this feeling that maybe we wont get Robert Gallery nor Jason Taylor for Travis after all.

Of course, time will tell.  :lol:

281154[/snapback]

Well, no matter who we get for Travis (if anyone), I'll certainly be tuning in to see your opinion on it! :D

Nice post Canbuffan. I agree with you. NOBODY knows if JP is the next JK, or the next RJ. Not even Donahoe or mularkey. But the fact that he is in Buffalo trying make himself better speaks well of his heart. That is exactly the kind of guy that Buffalo fans of old used to cheer for.

I also liked the comment from the poster who said he likes the guy that goes all out in practice as opposed to the guy who twirls the Ball on his finger. I have always believed that you practice like you play. Practice hard, play hard. It's always been MY motto. :lol:

Are you trying to tell me that my rants against Travis Henry are boring?  :D  :lol:

281150[/snapback]

Not boring, just soon to be irrelevant. I know TD has stated that he will stay on the team if he doesn't get a good offer, but do you really believe that?

i remember hearing the same things about rob johnson.

:lol:

278086[/snapback]

Essentially. And Johnson was sometimes hurt in part because he wouldn't give up on plays. In the end, none of this means anything unless he gets rid of the ball, makes plays, stays healthy and wins. I'm glad he is studying film, that's all positive, but it doesn't mean he will make good decisions on gameday. I'm optimistic, but I also don't take any of this for any more than it's worth right now.

I'm glad he is studying film, that's all positive, but it doesn't mean he will make good decisions on gameday.  I'm optimistic, but I also don't take any of this for any more than it's worth right now.

281481[/snapback]

Man, I have to agree with that. I remember reading that Moulds was spending time in SoCal with RJ to work out together and practice routes, etc. At the time, I was thinking "This is going to make a difference. This is going to help. This is going to elevate their game."

Unfortunately the game itself features too many extenuating circumstances that can not be learned either watching film or even practicing routes on a beach.

Man, I have to agree with that. I remember reading that Moulds was spending time in SoCal with RJ to work out together and practice routes, etc. At the time, I was thinking "This is going to make a difference. This is going to help. This is going to elevate their game."

It might have...had it happened. Apparently they never hooked-up that off-season like they planned, and the results spoke for themselves.

It might have...had it happened.  Apparently they never hooked-up that off-season like they planned, and the results spoke for themselves.

281550[/snapback]

Now THAT makes sense because you'd like to think even a BIT of work would have shown up in their weekly performance.

Now THAT makes sense because you'd like to think even a BIT of work would have shown up in their weekly performance.

I remember being psyched when I first heard they'd workout together. Then when I heard they didn't, it was like "figures." :doh: Don't know who was to blame, but it probably wouldn't have made a whole lot of difference, given RJ's penchant for injury.

I have a strong gut feeling about this kid. Just watch, veterans are going to be coming in early this year to work out with him. They all need to rally behind him and step it up (which I really feel they will). He is learning alot right now, however he is also setting an example for other players on the team for being in Buffalo.