We're the Government, we know what's best for everyone (Episode #322)

49 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's not a good image for North Carolina.

making the face that Jerry and Elaine made when they realized Mel Torme invited Kramer to the head table because he thought K-Man was mentally challenged....

and then thought about it for a second....

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

making the face that Jerry and Elaine made when they realized Mel Torme invited Kramer to the head table because he thought K-Man was mentally challenged....

and then thought about it for a second....

OMG, you got it. I purposely try not to dumb down my posts, but sometimes I goof up.:nana:

I hope he wins. What a sucky law.  Either the hospital lobbyists are very good, or those are state-owned hospitals. 

Not only is this practice potentially unconstitutional, it raises prices for consumers. Singh's lawsuit claims the average MRI costs just under $2,000 in the state of North Carolina, a service the doctor's imaging center usually provides (when it has a machine available) for somewhere in the $500-$700 range. Because his practice posts all their prices on line, patients are not left with unexpected bills.

Many, many people have asked for price transparency all over the United States for eons. I hope this practice grows. heh. ?

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

OMG, you got it. I purposely try not to dumb down my posts, but sometimes I goof up.:nana:

when it's going, it going well....

is that the state where that jerkalope Jonathan Edwards would writhe on the floor screaming for hours in fake agony as he tried to convince juries that every problem with a birth was due to incompetence of the medical staff, costing several hundred millions.  thanks goodness he was totally exposed....

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

is that the state where that jerkalope Jonathan Edwards would writhe on the floor screaming for hours in fake agony as he tried to convince juries that every problem with a birth was due to incompetence of the medical staff, costing several hundred millions.  thanks goodness he was totally exposed....

That would be Johnny Reid Edwards, more commonly known as John Edwards.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope he wins. What a sucky law.  Either the hospital lobbyists are very good, or those are state-owned hospitals. 

Not only is this practice potentially unconstitutional, it raises prices for consumers. Singh's lawsuit claims the average MRI costs just under $2,000 in the state of North Carolina, a service the doctor's imaging center usually provides (when it has a machine available) for somewhere in the $500-$700 range. Because his practice posts all their prices on line, patients are not left with unexpected bills.

Many, many people have asked for price transparency all over the United States for eons. I hope this practice grows. heh. ?

That Doc is disrupting the market.  Keep up the good work. 

On 8/1/2018 at 10:53 AM, row_33 said:

On 8/1/2018 at 11:07 AM, 3rdnlng said:

That would be Johnny Reid Edwards, more commonly known as John Edwards.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:40 AM, row_33 said:

Not a big enough fan of the OG Jonathon Edwards to make the connection.

What about Trent Edwards?