Predict the division winner: NFC North

Predict Division winner  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win NFC North

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Chicago Bears
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Detroit Lions

Going to go through all the divisions... starting here. Guys on NFLN all predicting Minnesota to win it. I will go with the Packers. Improved D (Mike Pettine, Mo Wilk) in GB, better QB. Addition of jimmy graham. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Probably the Vikings. I don't think much of Cousins but I doubt he is any worse than Keenum's career anomaly year.  Defense looks to be great.  Few losses in FA.  

I don't see the Packers offense being explosive enough with the WRs they have.  Jimmy Graham is a great get in 2014 not so sure now.  Full disclosure I would take Graham and his salary in a heart beat over Cay and O'Leary.  Also I've never been sold on Mike McCarthy as a HC.

8 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Probably the Vikings. I don't think much of Cousins but I doubt he is any worse than Keenum's career anomaly year.  Defense looks to be great.  Few losses in FA.  

I don't see the Packers offense being explosive enough with the WRs they have.  Jimmy Graham is a great get in 2014 not so sure now.  Full disclosure I would take Graham and his salary in a heart beat over Cay and O'Leary.  Also I've never been sold on Mike McCarthy as a HC.

I thought it was interesting that Aaron’s QB coach, Alex van pelt, went to the bengals. 

The vikes should be solid but their OL is in flux with elflein and Easton still rehabbing from the injuries and RG is wide open,  and of course the death of the OL coach. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Vikings, decisively.  Cousins will essentially be a cut above a game manager, but he won't have to win much on his own.  I don't see the other three teams in the division giving Minny much of a problem.

As much as I like Cousins, I just think Rodgers is going to come back this year from injury on a tear and make one last run at a SB title.  Not saying he/the Packers win it all but I still think they win the division, get a 1st round bye, and make an NFC Championship game appearance at least.

I expect both the Vikings and Green Bay to finish with 11 or more wins and be playoff teams.  I'm going to take the Vikings to win it, JUST. I actually think Green Bay might be better built to win in the playoffs this year though than it has for a very long time.  

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought it was interesting that Aaron’s QB coach, Alex van pelt, went to the bengals. 

The vikes should be solid but their OL is in flux with elflein and Easton still rehabbing from the injuries and RG is wide open,  and of course the death of the OL coach. 

i heard avp was let go.