1. 1. Is your significant other.....

• 11 or more years younger
    • 6 to 10 years younger
    • 1 to 5 years younger
    • Less than 1 year difference
    • 1 to 5 years older
    • 6 to 10 years older
    • 11 or more years older

I am 1 year younger.  So I voted "1 to 5 years younger"... Is that how the poll is set up?  Is it they are younger or older vs. self younger or older?  I assumed, self.

EDIT:  Ooops, changed it to less than a year. Just saw and processed that option... Ha!  She is 10 months older.

Still robbed the cradle though... LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am 1 year younger.  So I voted "1 to 5 years younger"... Is that how the poll is set up?  Is it they are younger or older vs. self younger or older?  I assumed, self.

EDIT:  Ooops, changed it to less than a year. Just saw and processed that option... Ha!  She is 10 months older.

Thanks, I changed the wording, I think this makes it easier to figure out. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Do I get two votes?  My first wife died over 13 years ago, she was 6 weeks younger.  My second wife is 1 year, 11 months younger than I.

Stick with current for now. But people can mention if previous SO's in the comments if they want. 

Where's the "I don't currently have a significant other because I got divorced after 16 years?" option?

Side note: I probably won't opt for chasing anyone MORE than 10 years younger, or older. Boyst could probably give me tips on if I want to get out of that range, however.

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Take the older persons age and cut it in half. Add 7 years to that and anything from that older is socially acceptable 

Not if the older person is between 18 and 21. (Unless it was Roy Moore and he had her parents' permission.)

Edited by WhoTom

She's 10 years younger than me.

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I am 11 years younger than my GF. There are definite advantages to dating older women, a lot less immature BS...

I spent 5 years of my life living with a woman 10 years older than me.  I totally agree with you.

There were many benefits/nice aspects to being with an older woman.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Where's the "I don't currently have a significant other because I got divorced after 16 years?" option?

Side note: I probably won't opt for chasing anyone MORE than 10 years younger, or older. Boyst could probably give me tips on if I want to get out of that range, however.

How old are you?  Makes a difference regarding the validity of your 10 year plan.

Anyway, dust off your pants, hop right back on that horse, and get in the game, cowboy!