UB LB Khalil Hodge on Butkus award list

PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think he is the safest bet NFL player on their roster. He is a true 3 down middle linebacker 

UB has about 6-7 players on award watch lists... their most ever iirc 

No doubt Khalil diagnoses extremely well, and is in on every tackle....  I would say though, that he needs to wrap-up and finish a little better in order to be taken seriously at the next level. 

9 hours ago, #34fan said:

No doubt Khalil diagnoses extremely well, and is in on every tackle....  I would say though, that he needs to wrap-up and finish a little better in order to be taken seriously at the next level. 

Playing every snap of every game can wear you out

He definitely isn’t a poor finisher and is one of the best Mikes available next year. No reason he isn’t takin in one of the top 4 rounds next year imo

UB still has a stigma but they got players. Take Hodge off their defense last year and they get a lot worse. I don’t see how he isn’t one of the 7-10 best Mikes in the country

push comes to shove he can play outside too

Edited by Buffalo716

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.