Pre Season Things To Look Forward To

Here are the things I am looking forward to with pre season games how about you:

QB: I am very excited to see Allen against some real NFL talent and see how he is going. While I won't say its a good thing, uncertainty at QB always makes pre-season games far more interesting to watch. I am hoping to see better mechanics foot wise and of course how strong his arm is. I am also curious to see if Peterman has progressed and what McCarron can do.

Offense in general: Yes O coordinators never show their full hand, but you can still get an idea of some of the concepts and things they are focusing on. I would love to see the Bills attack deep a bit more. I felt like we have drifted away from that the last two seasons.

Defensive Chemistry: The defense has talent in a lot of spots how will they work together? Will this thing gel quick or will it take time? Can Edmunds show some of the potential he has when he runs 1st team and make some plays?

Jeremy Kerley: I always liked him as a WR and he has went quiet throughout the off season IMO despite being a decent sized piece to this offense. I want to see what his athleticness does or doesn't look like and in general see how much tread he has on his tires.

Football Itself: To me there are two seasons, football season and no football season. I am excited to finally have some games played again and to get my hopes up for better or worse. If Allen shows the potential we want, the defense shows some nice ability to be difficult, and the team in general looks as competent as it did at points last year it will feel good heading into September.

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Football. 

I’m sorry, that was a knee jerk reaction! I hate to be too simple, but I want to see Josh Allen in a Bills uniform throwing a football. I’m most concerned about the offense this year, but we will get a steady dose of vanilla in pre-season, so not much to see there.

Other than that, who doesn’t want to see our shiny new MLB fly around? 

Not very deep, I know. Maybe a WR will begin to shine? 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

Here are the things I am looking forward to with pre season games how about you:

QB: I am very excited to see Allen against some real NFL talent and see how he is going. While I won't say its a good thing, uncertainty at QB always makes pre-season games far more interesting to watch. I am hoping to see better mechanics foot wise and of course how strong his arm is. I am also curious to see if Peterman has progressed and what McCarron can do.

Offense in general: Yes O coordinators never show their full hand, but you can still get an idea of some of the concepts and things they are focusing on. I would love to see the Bills attack deep a bit more. I felt like we have drifted away from that the last two seasons.

Defensive Chemistry: The defense has talent in a lot of spots how will they work together? Will this thing gel quick or will it take time? Can Edmunds show some of the potential he has when he runs 1st team and make some plays?

Jeremy Kerley: I always liked him as a WR and he has went quiet throughout the off season IMO despite being a decent sized piece to this offense. I want to see what his athleticness does or doesn't look like and in general see how much tread he has on his tires.

Football Itself: To me there are two seasons, football season and no football season. I am excited to finally have some games played again and to get my hopes up for better or worse. If Allen shows the potential we want, the defense shows some nice ability to be difficult, and the team in general looks as competent as it did at points last year it will feel good heading into September.

i am into all of it.

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

NFL Network will show all of them on tape delay at worst. I read that the 2 middle games of our preseason will be televised live there.

Can’t confirm.

thats true

I'm VERY excited to see all three quarterbacks in action.

I'm excited to see Keith Ford run the football and hopeful that he can challenge for a roster spot.

I'm excited to see Ray Ray McCloud, Austin Proehl, Robert Foster, and Malachi Dupre in action. I have faith that at least one of them can make the roster.

I'm excited to see Wyatt Teller in action.

I'm excited to see some semblance of what our offense will look like.

I'm excited to see Star and Horrible Harry in action. 

I'm excited to see Trent Murphy and Shaq Lawson battle for the starting spot opposite Hughes.

I'm VERY excited to see Tremaine Edmunds QBing the defense.

I'm excited to see Corey Thompson from LSU at Will LB.

I'm excited to see Taron Johnson, Levi Wallace, Philip Gaines, and Siran Neal in the secondary.

FOOTBALL!!!   ?

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, fansince88 said:

What games are being televised? Any?

Every NFL football game played at any location is televised live.  Hope I answered your question.  :doh:

But seriously, that's like asking the question "hey, does anyone know if the Bills have a website?"  The info is all over the place, including numerous threads in this forum.  You can literally have the information you need within about two minutes with a little effort.

Edited by eball

What am I looking forward to?  ALL OF IT.  I live for football season.

Specifically, the QB competition.  I can't wait to see Allen in live action.  I don't care about the "mean tweets" we'll see for every incompletion or pick; I just want to see progression and many glimpses of that insane talent.  I want to see Peterman and McCarron play well also.  The best case scenario for Buffalo is that they're selecting a starter from numerous "good" options, not the best of a bad lot.  Ideally all three QBs play well but Allen's innate ability separates him from the pack.

I'm excited to see the WRs play also.  I want to see if Zay Jones bounces back.  I want to see the rookies, and I want to see how KB looks fully healthy.

Of course, I want to see how the OL takes shape and whether Daboll's scheme makes better use of the players' strengths.

Damn, it's good to be back.

Other than seeing the Bills in full uniform again, I’ve cone to find preseason a bit tedious over the years. The rosters are mostly set, the players are afraid of injuries, the penalties are out of control, and the fourth game is just going through the motions. I’m anxious for football but I think it’s time for the NFL to evolve into just two preseason games, and add another mid season bye week along with an additional regular season game.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm VERY excited to see all three quarterbacks in action.

I'm excited to see Keith Ford run the football and hopeful that he can challenge for a roster spot.

I'm excited to see Ray Ray McCloud, Austin Proehl, Robert Foster, and Malachi Dupre in action. I have faith that at least one of them can make the roster.

I'm excited to see Wyatt Teller in action.

I'm excited to see some semblance of what our offense will look like.

I'm excited to see Star and Horrible Harry in action. 

I'm excited to see Trent Murphy and Shaq Lawson battle for the starting spot opposite Hughes.

I'm VERY excited to see Tremaine Edmunds QBing the defense.

I'm excited to see Corey Thompson from LSU at Will LB.

I'm excited to see Taron Johnson, Levi Wallace, Philip Gaines, and Siran Neal in the secondary.

FOOTBALL!!!   ?

couldn't have said it better. however, as far as wr goes, i hope they keep 7 and i hope reilly , dupre and foster all look very solid and make the roster. i would love to see those guys shine and come into great players. i also think levi wallace could turn into a very good backup to davis.